EU Tatuus F4 @ Zandvoort - Sat 27 Mar 2021

Lars Hansen

Buggered if I know.....
Premium
Okay, for some reason my microphone refuses to work in Discord, and I have no idea why.
It works fine in test-mode, and it's loud enough to feed back into my headphones from time to time but nothing seems to be transmitting.

So, first things first. @Jopamir apologies for that dive-bomb into T1. Wasn't intentional, I just locked my fronts and the damn thing refused to stop. :whistling:

That aside, that was some outstanding racing. :D
Couldn't quite keep up for the entire race, but it was certainly fun to try. :roflmao:

Des Pearce

Premium
Okay, for some reason my microphone refuses to work in Discord, and I have no idea why.
It works fine in test-mode, and it's loud enough to feed back into my headphones from time to time but nothing seems to be transmitting.

So, first things first. @Jopamir apologies for that dive-bomb into T1. Wasn't intentional, I just locked my fronts and the damn thing refused to stop. :whistling:

That aside, that was some outstanding racing. :D
Couldn't quite keep up for the entire race, but it was certainly fun to try. :roflmao:

Have you done the obvious and checked what the input and output are set to in Discord (I speak from experience every time my youngest decides to use Discord)

Lars Hansen

Buggered if I know.....
Premium
Well, they're set to default so it shouldn't matter.
Worth a shot changing devices next time. Good shout. :thumbsup:

Goffik

RMG Motorsports
Staff
Premium
Because it's Discord, and it's ****. :p

Well, they're set to default so it shouldn't matter.
I have to set mine to my Rift mic, despite my Rift mic being the default (and only) mic connected to my rig. Otherwise sometimes it just doesn't work. No idea why.

Anyway, that was great fun, thanks guys! The F4 is a brilliant little car, and the racing tonight was close and fair. Definitely have to run these in a series in the very near future. :thumbsup:

ko41

Premium
Minnesota, USA
Witchcraft.
zand_01.png

zand_02.png

The Matrix glitched twice on me during the second race, everybody disappeared for a second.

Jopamir

"CarryOn Racing Team"
Premium
Porto, Portugal
series that have launch-control, saw this 1 min before joining... really wasnt aware that Tatuus had it:geek:
Knew about the wtcr's of course but not the others
chrome_2021-03-27_23-53-12.png

Last edited:

Goffik

RMG Motorsports
Staff
Premium
I knew it had been added to some other cars, but didn't know the F4 was one of them. Not sure it makes a massive difference though. You can floor it on the grid and barely spin the wheels at all in these. :)