RDTV REPLAY
Automobilista Awesome Mod - The Audi R8 LMS GT3 with Paul Jeffrey
Available now on the LIVESTREAM page.

EU Tatuus F4 @ Norisring - Tue 30 Oct 2018

Discussion in 'R3E Racing Club & Leagues' started by Kenny Paton, Oct 19, 2018.

Added to Calendar: 30-10-18
  1. dmatika

dmatika
    Premium

Ratings:
    +52
    in please

• Like Like x 1
  2. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +4,947
    You're on the grid:)

3. Mike Wyatt

Mike Wyatt
    Premium

Ratings:
    +619
    I've only raced on this track once and didn't do too good (as usual) but I have to say I actually enjoy it. My dislike is for the open wheelers and have always avoided racing in any of them so this will be interesting.

• Like Like x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  4. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +4,947
    The F4's are nice to drive I think and this a nice flat circuit so there shouldn't be any dramas. Says he now keeping his fingers crossed:rolleyes:

• Beer Beer x 1
  5. Brent Mills

Brent Mills
    Brent Mills Premium

Ratings:
    +116
    sign me up please

• Like Like x 1
  6. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +4,947
    You're signed:thumbsup:

7. Yetch

Yetch
    GooseCreature Premium

Ratings:
    +349
    Did I forget to mention, it's not that I'm anti open wheeler but all that spinning, hot rubber in such close proximity, has the potential for 'getting some air', flat track or not. WTCR's, bit of bump and grind is to be expected, try the same in an open wheeler, well need I say more.
    I'm driving with one and a half arms tonight, so; will get my apologies in nice and early! Sorry! :x3:

8. Mike Wyatt

Mike Wyatt
    Premium

Ratings:
    +619
    Kenny - Did you change the passwords? I can't get into TS or the race server due to "invalid password"....

9. Martin Fiala

Martin Fiala
    Moving Chicane Premium

Ratings:
    +3,490
    The passwords have been changed a few days ago, check the link in the first post.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. davew045

davew045
    Premium

Ratings:
    +273
    Unless someone objects, I will stream this race with good ole Spectator mode

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 2
  11. Martin Fiala

Martin Fiala
    Moving Chicane Premium

Ratings:
    +3,490
    @dmatika I'm so sorry for that :( I was under the impression I was last, so when I spun, I didn't even bother looking for anyone as I've assumed there's 40 seconds worth of free track behind me :(

• Beer Beer x 1
  12. FeltHat

FeltHat
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,413
    [​IMG]

13. FeltHat

FeltHat
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,413
    • Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  14. Mike Wyatt

Mike Wyatt
    Premium

Ratings:
    +619
    Enjoyed this very much gents. Decent run for me and no major mistakes so I was actually able to hold my own in these races. Good battles with @Jopamir, @Stephen Gibb, and @Yetch just to name a few. Seemed like most had better paces than me but I drove conservatively and lucked out most of the time. Thanks again guys, that's the kind of racing that keeps the juices flowing.
    Here's my video of both races:

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 2
  15. pabletux

pabletux
    Premium

Ratings:
    +33
    Horrible yesterday.. I had a touch with a mate, I don´t remember who. My TS speak button was not working, here in Barcelona weather is terrible and ligths was on-off, so I stopped. Hope tomorrow will be better.

• Beer Beer x 3
  16. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +4,947
    Sounds like a crappy day for you, hope things pick up.

17. Yetch

Yetch
    GooseCreature Premium

Ratings:
    +349
    Well for a one arm bandit, it could have been worse. Some great tussles, some dumb ass mistakes and I'm still here to tell the tale. Sure this is not a life simulator? :O_o:
    The only issue I found one handed, was the chicane, fine on my Jack Jones but in close proximity to others, lets just say it was hairy, especially when in race one, 2 cars were bouncing off the wall, right back onto my line, :confused: fair shout to those behind for averting the carnage. Few love taps, Mike Wyatt especially, :thumbsup: evenly spread I hope though (no favouritism here), apologies all, double so to @Stephen Gibb for squeezing you against the wall, as you could probably tell (as we looked each other in the eyes) I'd lost it. :rolleyes:
    Race 2 was an improvement, was amazed how well it went, snap reactions were obviously hindered and righting oneself after an incident, was eventful but all in all I canny complain, very enjoyable!
    Pleasure as always gents!
    Until we meet again.

• Like Like x 4
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.