AC Tatuus Abarth @ Imola - Wednesday 14th of January 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Superb race, really enjoyed that one. Some good battles in the midfield. Made the mistake of putting 3 laps less fuel in than needed at the pitstop so had to coast and short shift the last third of the race, along with no front wing after a little collision, which made it more enjoyable actually! If only I hadn't messed up the last corners... Andrey IM LOOKING AT YOU :D

Alright, great attendence for my first event as staff here :)

Shamefully some minor incidents in lap 1, also one which wrecked my car so badly that I had to pit and almost instantly ruined my race. Might have caused an incident myself with Stephen and Serkan, have to watch the replay of that, sorry in advance if I did.

Anyways, thanks all and see you next time ;)

Might have caused an incident myself with Stephen and Serkan, have to watch the replay of that, sorry in advance if I did.

Looking at the replay, you did nothing wrong, we passed you fine but I was hit from behind by someone else :thumbsup:.

@Oscar Williams Sorry for the lap 17 collision. I usually look for the little red arrow to check if I've cleared a car before turning in but must have missed it this time.

@Peter Hartz my replay starts on lap 2 unfortunately.

It was good race, but I lost my rear wing on lap 1 at last chicane incident and decided to drive 6 laps to avoid 2nd pit-stop, but that was wrong decision and I lost too much time, sorry for that very bad "driving". Then I filled full tank and drove on the same set of hard tires to the end.

Andrey IM LOOKING AT YOU
Yeah, that was fun :), but the last lap is not considered - we were lapped ;).

It was good race, but I lost my rear wing on lap 1 at last chicane incident and decided to drive 6 laps to avoid 2nd pit-stop, but that was wrong decision and I lost too much time, sorry for that very bad "driving". Then I filled full tank and drove on the same set of hard tires to the end.

Eh not lucky me too at first lap, after a very bad qualify i had an incident at Variante Alta for a sandwich caused by a stuck car in front. Both wings damaged and i decided to don't pit even if i had only 308km/h top speed loosing about 2sec per lap. At lap 12 i was 4th also for others pit and i had the bad decision to repair car at pit loosing +20sec and i was 13th again and at finish line i gained 9th.

Blew a chance at a podium after not filling up with fuel on my scheduled pit stop. Had to pit again to refuel and by that stage I lost a minute to the frontrunners. Started to race very poorly after that, making too many mistakes.

Had great fun battling Rami early in the race. I had the pace advantage over a lap but lacked straight line speed to pass him. I only got by him after a really risky move into Acque Minerali. I could have challenged Geoffroy for the win had I not messed up the stop, but oh well, can't complain with 4th. :)

Cheers to Ricardo for the event!

I had a good start, even though Serkan bumped into my front wing a couple of times. it all went well until the last chicane (still first lap) when I blocked my front brakes and dived unintentionally on the inside of the front car (didn't noticed who it was) and he was obviously unaware of my unexpected move (I'm really sorry about this!!!), so he turned right into the chicane and hit me and I spun all over the place and damaged front/rear wing and left suspension. I limped back to the pits and repaired the car and went to it again, this time in last place lapped 2-3 laps. I managed to overtake quite a few cars. It was so much fun I was in constant battle, until lap 12 where I lost the car into the barriers at the start of the lap and damaged the suspensions again. Race Over.

Well I've had my first top 10 finish here. I started my first stint on soft tires and low fuel, so I had a considerably faster car, which helped me get to p12 in 3 laps. (that and quite a few of you spinning out. :p)

I swapped for mediums on L8, and than kept these on for the rest of the race, which turned out wasn't the best decision because they were pretty shot on lap 16, so I was bleeding time like a stuck pig for the second part of the race.

Was super fun, and the best race I've had here yet. :)

Eh not lucky me too at first lap, after a very bad qualify i had an incident at Variante Alta for a sandwich caused by a stuck car in front. Both wings damaged and i decided to don't pit even if i had only 308km/h top speed loosing about 2sec per lap. At lap 12 i was 4th also for others pit and i had the bad decision to repair car at pit loosing +20sec and i was 13th again and at finish line i gained 9th.
308 topspeed? Did you race with an Exos in our Abarth field or something? :p

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back