Tarumã?

Taruma has not received maintenance nor investment from owners for a long time, and with the advent of Velopark (thanks God, a nice race complex nearby) has been written off the calendar for some time - thus finally forcing them to invest. This year, Taruma (Tarumã) is back, after major revamping. I'm a fan of this circuit. It is very challenging, tricky curves, high speed close combat track. Let's see how it goes from now on.

Taruma has not received maintenance nor investment from owners for a long time, and with the advent of Velopark (thanks God, a nice race complex nearby) has been written off the calendar for some time - thus finally forcing them to invest. This year, Taruma (Tarumã) is back, after major revamping. I'm a fan of this circuit. It is very challenging, tricky curves, high speed close combat track. Let's see how it goes from now on.

yup, I'm trying all tracks and...in the cities, in the country, flat, in the hill, this game rocks, thanks REIZA!

I need to speak again: "thanks god, velopark"

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 85 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 62 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 67 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 41 6.2%
  • < 5 years