Resource icon

RIDE 2 Tarmac Rally Importeur 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
@ReZ Thanks for your work. It works well, except I have one error for San Remo traks. One sense works, but when I click on reverse (I am not sure which one is which) I get "error no map found".
Another question: In my SLRevo there is also Wales 100% tarmac rally, is there a particular reason you did not include it in the tracks?
Thanks again.

Just an update, in fact San Remo tracks are OK in reverse, but in normal sense I get a pink screen of death with message "cannot find track: #33ff64f132c2b49d". I play this mod with MotoGP Track Importeur mod enabled (as a primary mod).

I do not have any programming experience but using your tools I found on this site I tried to modify content.mix from your DLC to include Wales stage 4 great orme track, trying to replicate the entries of other tracks that are already in files. So the tracks that are already working I didn't mess up, they work with modified content.mix.

I managed to add dds files and in entry lines I have put reference to Wales Day 4. So at the end I have the same error message as with your San Remo tracks in normal sense. Here is the content mix file I made, I don't know whether I missed something inside where I should declare correctly the track or missed the reference for the Wales, so I get the same "pink screen of death"

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 201 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years