DiRT Rally 2.0 Tarmac question

Is that me or Spain stages tarmac feels completely different than those small tarmac sections of other locations?

Spain stages tarmac feels horrendous. It feels so bad that it's not even fun. But in the other stages i don't feel anything considerably "wrong" with the physics/feeling.

Do you feel the same?

I feel the same actually. I think it's different because on the smaller tarmac sections you are on a gravel tire and on gravel spec. In Spain you are on full Tarmac spec and tire so it will be different. Don't really want to declare who is worse but I feel there is a difference too

I feel the same actually. I think it's different because on the smaller tarmac sections you are on a gravel tire and on gravel spec. In Spain you are on full Tarmac spec and tire so it will be different. Don't really want to declare who is worse but I feel there is a difference too

Look at comments of spain videos on youtube, so many people says that the car feels like a hovercraft, powersliding every corner, completely arcade.

Sometimes i wonder if i am playing a different game. I am in the group A Lancia delta in career Spain. My first thought was holy cow, this is so grippy and fast. BUT to be fair, i think the stock setups are bad. I don't like them anyway. More rear camber than front on lots of cars? wtf?
The difference in grip from spain tarmac to poland tarmac is massive. The Aston Martin vantage will burn rubber in 3rd in Poland on i guess very dirty tarmac.
Anyone interested in my setup for spain for the group a delta, or i'll build one for the lancer group a. From my Monte Carlo experience i seem to like driving the lancer more in dr2

Sometimes i wonder if i am playing a different game. I am in the group A Lancia delta in career Spain. My first thought was holy cow, this is so grippy and fast. BUT to be fair, i think the stock setups are bad. I don't like them anyway. More rear camber than front on lots of cars? wtf?
The difference in grip from spain tarmac to poland tarmac is massive. The Aston Martin vantage will burn rubber in 3rd in Poland on i guess very dirty tarmac.
Anyone interested in my setup for spain for the group a delta, or i'll build one for the lancer group a. From my Monte Carlo experience i seem to like driving the lancer more in dr2
Tarmac physics in Spain are completely slippery, the exactly oposite to Richard Burns Rally, Sebastien Loeb Rally Evo, and Assetto Corsa rally car mod.

Of course it has more grip than other surfaces. And in stages like Poland, tarmac sections are small, and as you come from the slippery gravel, tarmac feels "ok" there.

But for a tarmac only stage like spain, physics are horrible.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 292 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 198 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 259 13.5%