Targa Florio, anyone?

Vilmos Vas

Premium
I am totally amazed by two things in simracing: one is netKar PRO, and the other one is Targa Florio for Grand Prix Legends.
What do you think, is it possible to convert Targa Florio to be usable in nKP? If so, would anyone do it? I'd even pay some money for it.
I've never ever did anything related to track creating and modding, so I'm not the person who can make this tremendous work, but I'd love to drive any car in nKP on the gorgeous Targa Florio with its 60km!

Ciao, Alessandro! Actually I am hungarian, but I love italian food :D , arts and the language itself, and our flags are quite similar. I can't understand italian, so I don't know what you wrote in the second part of your post.
Anyway, Nordschleife would be awesome too, but that's a kart track compared to Targa Florio. :D

It would be amazing if such a track/road finds its way to netkar.What netkar lacks is a dozen normal cars and a few high quality tracks\roads.

Some tracks you can find are good,some are crap and some are almost impossible to find anywhere...I am glad that finally the hillclimb gets released and i truly believe with another road/mountain like that,a few high quality tracks a dozen cars and some improvements on graphics(real time lighting,hdr,3d grass/trees/spectators/volumetric fog/smoke) netkar could be the definite sim out there.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back