Tapatalk App Fail

Hi guys,

Love this forum however was a bit peeved when I logged in via mobile, received a notification saying this forum is supported by an app called Tapatalk, then paid $2.99 for the app which now tells me that RD Forum doesn't support it.

Did I just get scammed or are you guys going to integrate Tapatalk?

Cheers,
Sam

You have to remember Tapatalk is not just an app for RD. It also supports other forums compatible with their software. I downloaded the iPhone app (£1.99 GBP) as it makes browsing and reading the RD forums worth it, especially for the amount of time I visit here, lol.

You can always choose to decline and continue browsing RD without using Tapatalk.

:)

You have to remember Tapatalk is not just an app for RD. It also supports other forums compatible with their software. I downloaded the iPhone app (£1.99 GBP) as it makes browsing and reading the RD forums worth it, especially for the amount of time I visit here, lol.

You can always choose to decline and continue browsing RD without using Tapatalk.

:)
I am quite happy to browse using my Samsung Galaxy SGII but every now and then the reminder comes up about the app even though I decline it.. sometimes it comes up every time I go to a new page.. very annoying :confused:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%