F1 2011 Talk me out of a G27

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Never try to fix a Logitech product yourself as you lose the warranty. Just inform Logite and they will send you a new one, when its within their two years term of course. Their customer service is second to none.

I upgraded from a G25 to a G27 a couple of months ago. Although I miss the good old sequential shifter that came with the G25 the wheel is very silent at the start up and seems overall more smooth compared to the G27.

Like Paul said, its a no brainer if you wish to spend the money. When you are a regular racer purchase it. If you are a gamer that sometimes races but most of the times not, keep the DFGT.

I didn't care about warranty and fixed my G27 (had same problem as James) by myself. However i don't like material wheel made of. Looks like it's painted and i have black marks on my big thumb after long races, starting to think about racing gloves...

I just sold my g27 and got a thrustmaster v500 and waiting for my f1 wheel to come from thrustmaster.
The v500 hurts after a while on your arms so much more punch than the g27 but it costs just over £300 and then £129 for the f1 wheel but def best money i spent on a wheel ever

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 144 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 272 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 396 40.0%