Talent Files don't work on GP2 2011 Mod

I am trying to create talent files for an AI Series that i'm going to run but for some reason when I save the talent files they aren't programmed properly and they don't seem to make any effect on how fast the cars are. I tried creating a folder in the talent folder called "GP2_2011" I saved the talent files in there directly from Talent Editor and when I look into that folder in documents nothing appears in that folder even though it shows in Talent Editor.
Any help would be much appreciated :)

not sure what your doing wrong.
if you have in GameData/Talent/ GP2_2011. and you save to that folder it should work, works o.k for me. you do have the driver names exactly the same as in the car folder ?

Yup, the names are exactly the same. I don't really understand because it's happening with all drivers not just a few, ALL! This is quite urgent as it needs to be sorted by Saturday.

If the talent files are not appearing in the folder, then it is either the Talent Editor that is not saving for some reason, or you have set it to save in the wrong folder.

Also, if you cannot find the reason, then it is just as easy to make your own in notepad, by editing existing ones.

Yours looks ok, I have not used Talent Editor for a while so I just downloaded it and tested it, and it worked fine for me. The only thing I can think of is that sometimes writing to files in the Program Files (x86) folder is prevented by Windows due to permission rights. Why not try creating a folder directly in c:.
i.e. C:\Talent\GP2011, try creating them all in there and then move them to the rfactor folder. See if that works.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 378 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 257 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.1%