Takigahara Mountain Pass

Tracks Takigahara Mountain Pass 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
- general style guide says make the track folder lowercase only, I'm not sure if this causes any problems for tracks but better to be consistent
- it feels like the barrier collision meshes are too complicated, is it just using the visual mesh? Generally it should be as simplified as possible (ie. a one-sided plane facing the track, no backside at all)

It seems like a good track, I haven't actually tried it yet but though but found some videos and looks promising.
If you would like some help regarding the AI and cameras (though my knowledge is limited) I'd be glad to help, time permitting.
I could make AI fast lane and cameras for sure.

am I the only one with this problem?
error.jpg

Tried to download from different PC's but no luck. Won't open with 7zip either.

here's the AI lane and a camera set, I will try to upload a video later
https://www.mediafire.com/?sg5m8niniosc6wj

I really like this track! you just need to clean some extra trees (some are too close to the road) finish the surfaces.ini and I bet some more stuff but the mesh at least is good and even on the tighter hairpins.
Really fun track gotta admit
:D omg thx ! yep i will clean the whole scenery from wrong placed objects and trees :D, also the nex update will contain the uphill version too

here's the AI lane and a camera set, I will try to upload a video later
https://www.mediafire.com/?sg5m8niniosc6wj

I really like this track! you just need to clean some extra trees (some are too close to the road) finish the surfaces.ini and I bet some more stuff but the mesh at least is good and even on the tighter hairpins.
Really fun track gotta admit
por cierto saludos desde mexico!

Last edited:
looks awesome but everytime i download there is nothing in the zip file :( and just a quick question cause im starting to make tracks myself,how did u make the clouds/fog appear like that

here's the preview video for the 1st camera set. Feel free to include them as wip camera,
I will dial out some transitions and try to do another set or one for the other layout.
remember to rename the track to takigahara instead of Takigahara, it's a small thing but it's how it works best.

looks awesome but everytime i download there is nothing in the zip file :( and just a quick question cause im starting to make tracks myself,how did u make the clouds/fog appear like that
its a blank dds image with the cloud draw in the alpha channel! dont forget to use alpha blend and enable transparency in the ks editor!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back