RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Name on RD forum: William Yunck
Name in game: William Yunck
Your Country: USA
Car: Honda Accord :)
Special remarks: This is my personal car that I purchased from Swedish Racer Thomas Engstrom. It is "works" and very fast so watch out...:becky:

Attachments

• nyhammaraccord.rar
    1 MB · Views: 133
  • yunckhonda.jpg
    yunckhonda.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 239
  • Chris Noble

Well some interesting races, and heavy handed driving!

Only annoying bit was at nubergring after the exit of turn 4 where Jamie had Thierry Marchand behind him and I was alongside Thierry Marchand and Thierry Marchand pulled out to pass jamie smashing into me and sending me off the track. I would just like to ask that he use his mirrors a bit more next time!

Sandis Roginskis I believe should be more careful with his language and I believe caused the big pile up in one of the Burno races.

I had nothing but good times tonight in all races,all carefull neat stuff going on,very enjoyable close battles with various drivers,Alfa was really good fun at Brno and Nurby,had my one and only crash 2nd race Nurby,with no other car near me,i dont need help to crash!! :p.
Highlight of my night was Pau!!,i expected the worst after no qual lap with a very harsh chicane cut penalty wiping out my superpole attempt :rolleyes:.
Race 1 from 12th went fantastic from the start,gaps just seemed to open up ahead of me as arrived!?,i simply tucked in tight and stole plenty places early,the fact the other guys near me always seemed to be aware and give the room needed was very impressive :thumb:,had a lovely busy little race and finished 3rd :becky:.
Start 3rd race 2 it was the same good behaviour from the go lights,it shook down to a nice chase on Nige :wink:,he resisted well until a small error that is so needed at this track let me sneak past and have a very enjoyable win :D.
Well done Greg and Ramon tonight for showing the class of field pace,and thanks to everyone i had the pleasure of close racing with tonight.
Cheers Andrew m8 for nice Extreme meeting :thumb:.

• Andrew Evans

well that was lots more fun than i thought it might be - those wtcc-x have totally grown on me!

usual stuff... ending up mid-grid at most races... and not much off-track excursions until we got to pau... some nice battles with richard on and off.. sorry about that hairpin in pau, dude, i missed a down-shift... :slap:

highlight of the evening was getting rolled by a laggy ramon @ nurburgring :becky:

Well, I had a good schooling tonight.

First of all, I would like to apologise to all those I caused problems for. I am new to online racing, and tonight I found out how much I have to learn.

3 things stick out in my mind about the races:

race 1 at Brno, I get a love tap from a SEAT, hit the armco and rebound across the track, and I spend the next 6 laps in my own.

race 2 at the Nurbs, I suddenly find myself surrounded by cars, as I made it through to p14. Very scary tbh, need more practice.

race 2 at Pau, after escaping the carnage at the start, I'm in p10 with poor Neil G stuck behind me :p. On lap 2 I overcook it in to the armco at the end of turn 2, race over *sigh*

Good fun and there's better to come from me yet (I hope)

great races ,

I like Brno and Nurbugring but Pau not really good for me :(

sorry Chris but I m looking Nigel in front of me and I dont see you in my mirror because you were in my dead angle and in at this time I exceed right Nigel, I am really sorry and surprised, I have just seen the replay, worst is than I not felt anything sorry

thanks all and RD

This was Extreme funny :)

Enjoyed almost all races. Brno was a blast with Gregory making a mistake in waiting for me. He though catching up was easy again, but in fact I drove faster in race then in qual :) He tried to catch up but made too much mistakes resulting in lost of time :)

Second race was difficult. I was after some laps in 3rd position and Thrierry (2nd) made a tiny mistake going wide. I could sneak through and was sure not touching him, but suddenly his car spun and was facing backwards.
Later on (Nurburgring GP) I discovered I was lagging all over the place.

On the second event I was puntered off track in T1. Recovered and tried to race again, but then another car just flipped and rolled doing lots of stunts. Later on, again it was my lag. On my screen this car was 1 meter away from me.
I decided to quit the race to give others better end-scores :)

In the meantime I remembers I shared a big file to some friends causing my internet connection to lag during the race. I disabled the upload partly which gave better connections.

Race 2 was better but still caught in mayhem. After passing Nigel I thought I give the position back to my buddy. He finished Race 1 and could have a better end score when he was in front of me. Hope it helped mate.

Pau was cool. My focus was on the first straight. I thought I would die in T1, but suddenly I was in P1. Don't know where this brilliant start came from. Whole night fighting for grip at the start and suddenly brilliant.. hmmm
Race was in the end just an easy win; just focus and stay in control.

The second race was just 100% fun and luck. Guys in front causing crashes, could not avoid them, was hit from the back. Drove through others... fun.... After a while I was gaining positions and was in finishing in 4th place. Could pass Marcel in a dirty move, but hey, thats not me normally to do dirty tricks. So I decided to help Marcel a bit and made myself a bit wider on track trying to hold of Gregory, eagger to pass me and Marcel. It worked and Marcel could finish 3rd right after Gary and Nigel.

Well done all who finished some races. Especially welldone to Gregory, you were the better man tonight (as always), and Gary of course for some excellent skills. Can't thanks everyone, too many good drivers :)
It was fun for me, see ya next time.

• Andrew Evans

mininight.jpg

Class: Mini Cooper S
Track: Cadwell Park motorfx
Weather: Dry​

Practice: 19:00 GMT (1 hour)
Qualification: 20:00 GMT (30 mins)
Warmup: 20:30 GMT (10 mins)
Race: 20:40 GMT (1 hour)​

Pit Rules: None​

Server #1: RACEDEPARTMENT MINI 1
Server #2: RACEDEPARTMENT MINI 2
Password: click here

Notes

This is an endurance event, so please do not sign-up unless you can commit to the entire session.​

Since we're not full, reserves can join at any point - please jump into the least populated server.​

• Andrew Evans

Drivers Server #1
  1. Andrew Evans
  2. Simon Bacon
  3. Gregory Degreef
  4. Lee Downham [skin]
  5. Marcel vd Aa [skin]
  6. Michael Herrmann **
  7. Laurance Lemon
  8. David Lemon
  9. Neil Gault
  10. Ramon van Rijn [skin]