Tactile Immersion - General Discussion - Hardware & Software

Shared this before, this guy shows some features, think he has 2 vids on the iNuke DSP.
You can see also the OUTPUT increase as he adjusts the gain for the crossover as discussed with @Ceolmor.

Listen with headphones

Have fun playing around...

Last edited:
I will have a play tonight. Currently on the channel for the seat BKA I get the red light on the front panel regularly clipping. I will experiment with the input level turned down and the gain in Crossover increased to see if this gets me more wattage without clipping.

So I has a chance to experiment tonight. Yes, the volume pot on the front of the iNuke controls the input signal. I can then boost the output level using the gain in Crossover.

But I'm pretty sure the led lights on the front panel of the iNuke are indicating the output level not input. I can control how many light up by adjusting the Crossover gain.

With a bit of adjusting, it felt like I was getting the same level of tactile in the seat, but with less red light clipping on the front leds.

Looked the manual and yes actually for the front lights it states are for the "signal level"
So that would be any combination of "input gain" and "output gain" controls... :thumbsup:

Not just the "input source level" as I suggested.

Last edited:
Hey All,

Sorry for the delay in response. Between work and a family wedding, I haven't had a chance to play around with the rig. Thanks for the responses to help get my Buttkickers working. After working with Buttkicker support, it appears my Behringer amp wasn't pushing out enough watts, to power the BKs. I must have got a defective one. On one of my tests, I had hooked up the defective amp to the subwoofer from my car. I was getting sound through it, however it was very weak, even after cranking both the input and gain controls). So I returned it and re-ordered another amp. After hooking up the new amp to the same Buttkickers, they work great now. So that was a bit stressful but hopefully this helps someone else, if they run into the same issues. Now I have to spend some time in the seat, to get it "dialed in". I also have to work on placement of the 2 BK advance and isolating everything. Right now I have them both under my seat (hoping for stereo), w/o any isolation and they shake the the filling out of my teeth, lol.

Glad you got it sorted...
Ive had a really busy week at work, also have to wait on some feedback from others (sent some test files) to help understand the different amplitude users may prefer. I need this before doing the other thread for SSW effects.

Apologies but it will be done when I can.

just wanted to say how fantastic this thread has been. I went a slightly different route with my tactile set up and have some questions. I am going to run 4 of the Aura Pro bass transducers (50w) on my modified play seat. I was planning to run simvibe and sue the 4 transducers to provdie tire feedback.

is sim vibe the preferred software for this type of arrangent or is there other software I should be looking into?

Is their other software, are you joking?
This thread is full of discussion on Sim Shaker Wheels (SSW) as well as references/talk about (Simvibe) :)

Personally, I prefer SSW now and have committed to this for 90% of my tactile enjoyment.
It is cheaper, easier to use but some people want both options.

Simvibe has been available for years and is more established.
Updates and new features (lol) to SSW are improving the software all the time.

Help will be given, my advice is start with SSW.
Get involved with the upcoming thread, (I know its overdue) we will supply "improved custom made" effects and will be going through each and every one in group discussion soon.

Damn, I just got info from one eshop that iNuke 3000DSP is discontinued by manufacturer. I'm not sure if it's just 3000DSP or whole iNuke lineup :(

@Mr Latte - do you have any other options / alternatives? I'm in the middle of the build and I still need 2 more amps. This really sucks as I didn't want mix manufacturers and wanted to have all the amplifiers the same.

I will keep looking on eshops, but I haven't found anything in the Europe so far.

As an alternative, the eshop suggested this.

It's also quite more expensive.

Some 6000DSP are available, but at quite higher price point :(

Last edited:
Damn, I just got info from one eshop that iNuke 3000DSP is discontinued by manufacturer. I'm not sure if it's just 3000DSP or whole iNuke lineup :(

I've messaged Behringer for clarification, but I don't know if they will respond. I too had noticed that availability of iNukes was limited, but when I researched I found that Behringer were dropping Thomann and maybe others as retailers and thought it might be to do with this. However, I did notice that on the Behringer website iNuke Remote Connect is now stated as a "Legacy Product."

I've messaged Behringer for clarification, but I don't know if they will respond. I too had noticed that availability of iNukes was limited, but when I researched I found that Behringer were dropping Thomann and maybe others as retailers and thought it might be to do with this. However, I did notice that on the Behringer website iNuke Remote Connect is now stated as a "Legacy Product."

I asked the eshop and it will affact only DSP models as far as they know.

I will have to decide quickly, if I want to stick with discontinued Behringer and buy in with DSP6000 or switch brands completely.

The price is the 420 EUR for iNuke 6000 DSP, and 333 EUR for iAmp 3020 DSP.

However the 6000 has loads more power, but that's pointless, what is more of a concern is, that it's easily tuned over PC software. With IAMP, you would have to use awkward controls directly on the unit.

I really don't know here. Anyone has othe options to recommnend beside iAmp?

I wish I could help you guys out. Seem to be plenty available here in the States but these things don't even have a voltage switch - at least externally. If someone thinks it's possible to work with units I can get and it is worth the hassle of import duties and all, I'll be happy to work with you.

I wish I could help you guys out. Seem to be plenty available here in the States but these things don't even have a voltage switch - at least externally. If someone thinks it's possible to work with units I can get and it is worth the hassle of import duties and all, I'll be happy to work with you.

Many thanks for the offer, but with shipping and taxes it would be cheaper to get 6000 DSP units from europe.

I'm really considering DSP6000s as an option, but I would have to buy 2 right now in order to have all amps the same in the future. I think I will never want to go higher than 4 amp, so I will be covered. I hope amplifiers last long, hopefully at least my lifetime :)

Do 6000s have any downsides? Run hotter etc. or it's the same when that extra power isn't used by the transducers?

Edit: I see now, these have 2 fans. And the price is really high, almost twice what was 3000 DSP, I will probably put my tactile project on hold for some while and see how it goes. Behringer will hopefully bring some alternative in the future, or I will have to pick-up something else...

Its a sad story... hope they come out with an alternative, because spec wise that 3000 was just about perfect for the tactile transducers people... Will the 1000 be enough for two Buttkicker Advances? Or will I have to shell out for the 6000...?

Some stores are stating new stocks in 1-2 months.
This is a very popular selling product line, best to wait to have confirmation if indeed any of the DSP models are being discontinued or if its a shortage of stocks in certain regions.

Stated this before, but if you look at Behringers main amplifier product line most of them have been on sale for many, many years. Nothing new was introduced at shows this year to replace this line, maybe something new could come cant rule that out.

In my view the 1000 DSP will power dual BK Advance or BK LFE, enough for most peoples rigs. I ran dual BK LFE I believe for over two months during past tests on one with no issues. Some, maybe dont seem so certain but anyones welcome to try dual BK LFE or BK Advance with the 1000 DSP model to report back and perhaps help convince others. I get it that people maybe want the DSP 3000 DSP for added assurance with the additional power it has.

The 6000 DSP model has a deeper, larger case, 2 fans and if anything more power than needed. I may use mine to maybe give more oomph with dual BK Concerts as these use 2ohm and not 4ohm but as yet need to buy a 2nd BK Concert some time down the line. As shared before have plans to run engine/gear with these units on seat and pedal sections via CEN/SUB channels.

Last edited:
Some stores are stating new stocks in 1-2 months.
This is a very popular selling product line, best to wait to have confirmation if indeed any of the DSP models are being discontinued or if its a shortage of stocks in certain regions.

Stated this before, but if you look at Behringers main amplifier product line most of them have been on sale for many, many years. Nothing new was introduced at shows this year to replace this line, maybe something new could come cant rule that out.

In my view the 1000 DSP will power dual BK Advance or BK LFE, enough for most peoples rigs. I ran dual BK LFE I believe for over two months during past tests on one with no issues. Some, maybe dont seem so certain but anyones welcome to try dual BK LFE or BK Advance with the 1000 DSP model to report back and perhaps help convince others. I get it that people maybe want the DSP 3000 DSP for added assurance with the additional power it has.

The 6000 DSP model has a deeper, larger case, 2 fans and if anything more power than needed. I may use mine to maybe give more oomph with dual BK Concerts as these use 2ohm and not 4ohm but as yet need to buy a 2nd BK Concert some time down the line. As shared before have plans to run engine/gear with these units on seat and pedal sections via CEN/SUB channels.

I just wrote what I was told by the eshop, they stated it in very confident way, they said whole DSP line is getting discontinued by manufacturer. I also don't understand why Behringer would do it without having replacement - on their website, it's still in the products.

For example here, they have DSP 6000, with Endstuffe in name of the product, in german it means something like final stage, so I don't know...

I will probably try to wait it out. The DSP 6000 is just too pricey, too powerful and with additional fan, so I'm unwilling to go for it.

DSP 1000 is getting activated 3 leds out of 4 with more aggresive settings on BK Advance. For BK Advance, it's just fine, but I can't imagine big LFE on it :) I don't have LFE or Concert yet so I haven't tried it myself, so this is just feeling :)

I just wrote what I was told by the eshop, they stated it in very confident way, they said whole DSP line is getting discontinued by manufacturer. I also don't understand why Behringer would do it without having replacement - on their website, it's still in the products.

For example here, they have DSP 6000, with Endstuffe in name of the product, in german it means something like final stage, so I don't know...

I will probably try to wait it out. The DSP 6000 is just too pricey, too powerful and with additional fan, so I'm unwilling to go for it.

DSP 1000 is getting activated 3 leds out of 4 with more aggresive settings on BK Advance. For BK Advance, it's just fine, but I can't imagine big LFE on it :) I don't have LFE or Concert yet so I haven't tried it myself, so this is just feeling :)

Try your volume knob on one channel 1-2 o'clock position.
Now in the Crossover section set the "Gain" for the same channel to between 5 -10 +dB but for only this 1 channel. Now compare to the other unaltered channel and at 0 gain in crossover with the volume on the front as you have had it previously.

Last edited:
iNuke 1000DSP & 3000DSP

Received a very helpful and prompt response from Behringer. Behringer say the iNuke range is still in production, including the 1000DSP and 3000DSP.

I suppose this does not mean that it won't be discontinued in the future, or sale might be limited to certain regions, but I didn't actually ask those questions.

They did give me the link to find a list of their official re-sellers for each country.
https://www.musictri.be/brand/behringer/store-finder

Behringer also confirmed the remote connect software has been discontinued, but can still be found in the 'downloads section' of the product pages on Behringer's website.

Last edited:
iNuke 1000DSP & 3000DSP

Received a very helpful and prompt response from Behringer. Behringer say the iNuke range is still in production, including the 1000DSP and 3000DSP.

I suppose this does not mean that it won't be discontinued in the future, or sale might be limited to certain regions, but I didn't actually ask those questions.

They did give me the link to find a list of their official re-sellers for each country. https://www.musictri.be/brand/behringer/store-finder?type=STORE

Behringer also confirmed the remote connect software has been discontinued, but can still be found in the 'downloads section' of the product pages on Behringer's website.

Thanks for the info! That's really relief, I don't know where the eshop that told me it's discontinued took that information...

So I will wait little bit for stock to be available again, hopefully it won't be several months.

I'm little disappointed they discontinued software, I was hoping for multiple USB connections at once, and the software doesn't want to start lot of times, so I have to completely restart Windows quite a bit before it decides to run. But I can live with that, once all the settings are done, one doesn't have to use the software that much.

Try your volume knob on one channel 1-2 o'clock position.
Now in the Crossover section set the "Gain" for the same channel to between 5 -10 +dB but for only this 1 channel. Now compare to the other unaltered channel and at 0 gain in crossover with the volume on the front as you have had it previously.

Thanks, I will try this. This should help with Amp not outputting that much power (lower number of active LEDs when boosting it over Gain instead of turning the knob more to the right)?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 287 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 250 13.4%