Tacito Nunes banned due to cheating

xenophobia why is he an alien if he was as good as he cheated surely he'd of finished the race. Am I correct??

To get times on par with our WC guys then get pole in WT (not that im saying some of our top guys shouldn't be in WC already) wow he must be so proud then to be found to be cheating he must feel embarrassed. OK hes been caught out the least he could do is say sorry. Imagine if he'd took out some of the guys going for championship like Mark, Franz or my friend Dani Kiss.

The question is did his team know he was cheating??

OK Carlos, the video is very clear, but I'm just asking to bring more evidences possible in public.In brazilian community they are saying this is a xenophobia because he is brazlian and in his first race in this season he did the pole. I'm not saying it's a xenophobia and not saying that Tacito is a cheater. I just think the evidences that we have now isn't enough

I have looked at the history of this league and I noticed there has been a few brazilian drivers here, some who look to have got very good results.

So I don't think this has anything to do with brazilian drivers, but of course if this guy cheated in like an official brazilian team it don't look good, however there is no judgment based on where one lives, if a guy cheated , he will get the same treatment no matter where he from if he's done it in a professionally organized event series.

OK Carlos, the video is very clear, but I'm just asking to bring more evidences possible in public.In brazilian community they are saying this is a xenophobia because he is brazlian and in his first race in this season he did the pole. I'm not saying it's a xenophobia and not saying that Tacito is a cheater. I just think the evidences that we have now isn't enough

So then explain the extranges movements that does his car while racing? I mean that super entering and super traction...

OK Carlos, the video is very clear

So why discussing it?, FSR got his log and showed the truth and reserves his right not to showing it.

We demonstrate that he was a cheater, in the log way and video way.

We are not xenophobics, if this what are you saying this also should happeneed to me at the beggining of the season because last year FSR realised that a Spanish simRacer was cheating and i wasnt threated like this.

I can explain it more times but not more clear. If you dont do the correct race line is IMPOSIBLE to be fast in FSR.

Also can explain it into your community, as I lived the situation in first person.

Champion of Brazil....

****, "being represented" by this kind of person is kind of sad...

As far as I'm aware of, one can only be called "Brazilian Champion" (as in the best sim racing driver in Brazil) after he defeats Hugo Luis... That is the true brazilian alien. Of course there are other ultra fast guys, but Hugo... Never met anyone (in Brazil) as fast as him.

It was a shame what Tacito had done.
I only saw the last part of his Q2 lap (S3) but I immediately told the WT Race Director to ban Tacito because he was cheating.
I think we have to find the method to find the cheaters like him before the start of the race so that they will be banned from racing.

We were aware of Tacito Nunes irregularities before starting the event, but we wanted to see his log to make sure of what was happening. And once again FSR Manager worked flawless and showed us the clearly evidence.

I know it was unfair for the drivers who were racing in World Trophy but we wanted to see Tactito's log to check if FSR Manager was working properly and to have even more proof of what he was using.

Also I want to say that every Brazilian is welcome to join in this league, I do not know why people mixed the nationality of Nunes with his ban.

That's exactly like Edu pointed out. A video from his lap on official server was already available the night before but without a log FSR would have acted with no real evidences.
That should already tell you much about the attitude of these admins.

And by the way, I have enough wasting time for a loser/cheater. If someone brings nationality feelings into here I suspect it's just to create some fuss. Don't think we need to be genius not to think that one guy can represent a whole nation. Looks like a trick to transform it into a xenophobic thing to let the real point go away.
Nationality has nothing to do with this topic: Tacito Nunes (citizen of earth) is a cheater. Better like this?:)

We were aware of Tacito Nunes irregularities before starting the event, but we wanted to see his log to make sure of what was happening. And once again FSR Manager worked flawless and showed us the clearly evidence.

I know it was unfair for the drivers who were racing in World Trophy but we wanted to see Tactito's log to check if FSR Manager was working properly and to have even more proof of what he was using.

Also I want to say that every Brazilian is welcome to join in this league, I do not know why people mixed the nationality of Nunes with his ban.

I was in 100% sure that Tacita will not send the files!
And Nunes say, "oh I forgot"
And I play the role of each race ...
But luckily there was not enough brains!

That's exactly like Edu pointed out. A video from his lap on official server was already available the night before but without a log FSR would have acted with no real evidences.
That should already tell you much about the attitude of these admins.

And by the way, I have enough wasting time for a loser/cheater. If someone brings nationality feelings into here I suspect it's just to create some fuss. Don't think we need to be genius not to think that one guy can represent a whole nation. Looks like a trick to transform it into a xenophobic thing to let the real point go away.
Nationality has nothing to do with this topic: Tacito Nunes (citizen of earth) is a cheater. Better like this?:)

Don't worry. As far as I'm aware of, only the banned driver and his friends tried to create a xenophobic situation. Anyone that is a sim racer knows that there will be some jerks at times, but that is the exception - at organized leagues. If you know how to comunicate and is a nice guy people will be nice to you, it doesn't matter if you are a citizen of Mars or a citizen of Congo.

I did not tried to create any situation, in Brazilian community I read a lot of people saying that was a xenophobia. But after judge the facts, and Tacito, hmm how can I say, kind confessed that he changed somethings in PLR and had a DLL in his folder. So, FSR Manager did a good job, I just was afraid, sorry mates, that's because my team will join here.

I did not tried to create any situation, in Brazilian community I read a lot of people saying that was a xenophobia. But after judge the facts, and Tacito, hmm how can I say, kind confessed that he changed somethings in PLR and had a DLL in his folder. So, FSR Manager did a good job, I just was afraid, sorry mates, that's because my team will join here.

Wasn't it you that first mentioned xenophobia...

Ive been in FSR a very long time now 7 years I think. Ive seen talked and been friends with a lot of people. Ive seen cheats come and go but nobody kicks up this much of a fuss you get banned you move on.. it has nothing to do with Brazilian drivers just the one. Now can we move on and talk about the next race. Maybe this thread needs close because its just the same argument over and over.

The confession on some DLL in the folder (DLL's that, according to Tacito, FSR asks to alter) and some other strange interpretations of the rule closed this history with a golden key!

Let's move on guys, the **** has been done and corrected, now it's time to go foward

The confession on some DLL in the folder (DLL's that, according to Tacito, FSR asks to alter) and some other strange interpretations of the rule closed this history with a golden key!

1- FSR doesn't ask to alter any .dll
2- There aren't any strange interpretations of any rule, he got caught using a cheat, and there is only one interpretation: ban.
3- This guy is fooling all of you

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 299 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 208 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 201 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 150 7.7%
  • < 5 years