T500rs paddle-shifters problem

Galin Dimov

SimDrive
Hi guys,

I got myself a T500rs and Immediately I noticed the click in the paddle-shifter was not the same. The left one feels normal and engages 2/3 of the movement action. The right one however didn't feel right and after few hours of using it it is now even skipping shifts - I am pulling the paddle but nothing happens and have to pull it few times. You can hear the click right at the end of the movement and sometimes doesn't engage.

Does anyone have any idea? Is it time to return it or can be fixed? I dropped a mail to Thrustmaster customer support yesterday but no response so far.

Cheers

Just in case you didn't buy it from an authorised dealer (which according to TM is anyone not listed on their site) don't tell them. They will deny your warranty. I bought mine new from an ebay seller was denied a warranty fix as a result. Best of luck with the repair.

Upvote 0
Just in case you didn't buy it from an authorised dealer (which according to TM is anyone not listed on their site) don't tell them. They will deny your warranty. I bought mine new from an ebay seller was denied a warranty fix as a result. Best of luck with the repair.

Thanks for the heads up. The shop I bought it from is listed on their website so I guess I am fine. It's funny I opted for the T500 over CSW because of reliability concerns and I have the T500 broken..

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 292 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%
  • < 5 years