T500RS/G25 - Searching information

Hi. I search G25 and T500RS explanations about wheel Profiler functions. To be clear i want to know which function performed for what. For example. My friend buy T500RS and don't know how to setup Profiler functions. There is some function explanations ?

92ma.png

Example. I don't understand Combined tab... For what i need this function ?

iEh8ybP.png

There is some explanation of this functions somewhere ? I will read all of them with pleasure.

Between how T500RS auto-center settings work ? I look around some topics and notice that most of people use by the game tab. Why none use by the wheel ? It's the same function as in Logitech profiler wich center your steering wheel ?

P. S. Apologies my bad English...

Last edited:
Wow no one ? :) By the way i'm surprised when i saw the T500RS Profiler options. If i compare it with my G25 profiler, T500RS looks poor. I also can't find presets for games :(

Upvote 0
I leave the overall strength at 60%, constant and periodic on 100%, spring and damper on 0% and leave the auto center on "by game" works well for me with most titles

Upvote 0
leave the auto center on "by game" works well for me with most titles

If i change default number 12% to 0. In this case it effect on steering wheel ? Problem i mention is that in some games center don't work fast. I try LFS and AC with it and while drifting steering wheel doesn't move in center place. Everytime i move it in center myself. It's so hard to do.

Upvote 0
i think if you have the "by game" option selected the slider settings have no effect, my main games are GSCE and rF2 and i find the wheel to have a great feeling in those titles using these settings, Ive never tried LFS and I rarely play AC as the FFB feels a bit dull/numb to me compared to GSCE and rF2.

Upvote 0
The "Combined" setting means that throttle and brake share an axis, if you have full throttle and start braking it will reduce the throttle, so you can never be 100% throttle and 100% brake at the same time.
The reason for this setting existing I believe is because some (probably older) racing games does only support this way of doing it, they don't support them being separate.
Which means it's there for legacy support only, you can leave it at Separate and forget about it because you will most likely never run into a game that needs Combined :)

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 198 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years