T500RS freezing problem

Hi,

I have this issue with my T500RS wheel that has been there from the start (1year ago) and has not changed with any update. Whenever I open the T500rs wheel configuration in control panel the "program" freezes ever 10 or so seconds. After that it continues and freezes again. I have not experienced anything ingame but it is a pain changing settings this way as i have to act quickly between freezes.

The only game that has this problem in-game is when I try to change the controller settings of my wheel in Assetto Corsa.

Is this a familiar issue and is there a workaround or am I the only one experiencing this.

I am on windows 8.1 on a heavy spec'd machine that otherwise has no freezing issues.

Thanks!

Win 8.1 here too, definitely not getting this issue with my T500 or T300.
Confusing issue. Are you on the latest drivers and firmware, are you using a USB 2.0 port?

Upvote 0
About the only idea i have is something else on USB interrupting or some other wheel driver remnants floating around.... Then again I've had Logitech or Fanatec drivers installed in parallel to Thrustmaster ones and never had an issue.

Heck, I even have my PC set to sleep and it wakes quite happily, so I'm not worried about it being some kind of USB sleep state either (although you could check power settings and tell it not to put USB devices to sleep, see if it helps)

Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 293 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing