Hello racers, i'm supplying for help, i'm very frustrated since this happens..
Very short post, when I leave my T500RS in the middle when driving at +3km/h it starts to vibrate / shake in the middle (from -5º to +5º) and is very annoying. It started since 1.15.XX, it did feel reallistic in 1.15 or older, only in this hotfix. Does someone know how to fix this sh*t? xD

[Wheel divers and firmware updated, nvidia driversupdated, Windows 10 1703 updated, all my PC is updated]

Cheers!

As a T500 users on AC as well, a couple things i've recently discovered.

1) A fresh install provides a Gamma setting = 0.5 as you pointed out. This used to be 1.0. Not sure why they changed it, but I don't like it. 1.0 is a much better feeling for me on this wheel and not nearly as harsh with the effects.

2) If you've updated to the latest T500 drivers, you will notice a strong increase in power but loss of fidelity. I'm not sure what they've done but I reverted back to older drivers. The force was way up. Cars that used to run at 100FFB were being turned down to ~60. Feel was completely lost. If you've updated drivers you may want to consider moving back.
hi there i have a t500 please can you tell me how did you revert back to a old drivers im using firmware 47.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back