T500 need help, wiring custom wheel.

Dear RD.
im sort of trying to figure out if its even possible to connect a custom wheel to the Quick connection that is Factory build on the T500, Speaking of the DIN 6 pole male/female.

my situation is, ive got a Amalgam mclaren steering wheel wich has a total of 20 buttons (included 2 Rotary encoders)
than it has 4 Rotary switches of 10 steps and 1 rotary switch of 8 steps, matching the decals behind the rotary switches.

now the SLI-F1 that leo bodnar is selling only supports either 20 buttons and No rotary Encoders, or 14 buttons and 3 rotary encoders, all 3 supports 8 rotary switches,
if im going with the 20 button version of the leo bodnar, it wont see the rotary encoders wich i need 2 of.

so i thought, is it possible to connect most of the buttons like the T500 F1 wheel, and let them have connected as an t500 F1 wheel. and all the rest to the SLI-f1.

my other question is. Leo Bodnar sells 12 position rotary switches that only has 3 connection poles. do they exist somewhere on the world aswell as in 10 position and 8 position both with 3 connection poles, and does 10 and 8 positions work with the software to program the SLI ?

kind regards
Cloudini5

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back