T500 Ferrari Wheel Modding Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite strange. Anyone else having problems with the website f1wheelmod.webs.com?
I can't visit it from my computer, it says "connection timed out"; but I can from my mobile (it automatically opens f1wheelmod.m.webs.com, the mobile version), while the smartphone is connected to the same router as my computer.
And, just if it wasn't strange enough, if I try to visit f1wheelmod.m.webs.com (mobile version) from the computer, I get a different error: "site not found".

Anyone getting this error or is it just my computer's fault?

Upvote 0
The problem I had. I think it was on the Comodo DNS Server.Web.de is classified as threat from Comodo! I uninstalled Comodo for other reasons and now it's ok. Do you have Comodo Firewall?

Upvote 0
The problem I had. I think it was on the Comodo DNS Server.Web.de is classified as threat from Comodo! I uninstalled Comodo for other reasons and now it's ok. Do you have Comodo Firewall?

I don't.
I use Eset, only AV, without firewall. Anyway, I'll try to add *.webs.com as an exception of the real time web protection that this AV has.

Edit: now I can't access from smartphone either. "Site is currently unavailable" or something similar.

Upvote 0
Kai, can you tell me the price of the SLI Racepro by any chance? I can't find it on the website anymore :)

Hi,

you meant the simrace-pro i think. What are you looking for ? Just the display install?

I don't.
I use Eset, only AV, without firewall. Anyway, I'll try to add *.webs.com as an exception of the real time web protection that this AV has.

Edit: now I can't access from smartphone either. "Site is currently unavailable" or something similar.

You may try to delete your explorer/firefox cache cause its available fine here.
You can also just go straight to:

f1wheelmod.com

EDIT:

Could be they do some server maintenance so just try a bit later.

Greets Kai aka Modmate

Upvote 0
Today I had my first race with my "modded" wheel. Here are some pictures. I will write a bit more about my impressions later this week. I took only the display installation with a black cover plate. Reason: I wanted to keep the original metal front plate of the wheel.

109FDE7F-9C89-40DB-BFD6-D1DD3CC97595-8204-00000B0F9C58EB55_zpse8fa5ca9.jpg

CE71D3D5-D31A-451D-AE32-B447D69F448E-8204-00000B0F8344EEF0_zpsed833b17.jpg

884EA341-417D-4068-8A95-27CAB217BFB9-8204-00000B0FDA90555E_zps37df6f46.jpg

3E5F1F63-12B7-4219-A6CA-50876A41091F-8204-00000B0FD0789F51_zps9d6ad050.jpg

Enjoy!

Upvote 0
The stickers remind me of the frozen Tupperware from my mother.:)
Do you have the time to read it during a race?:geek:
Some training and the assignment of the buttons is stored in the fingers.:D
Nice Wheel... wish you much fun with it.:thumbsup:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back