T500 Ferrari Wheel Modding Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to have you here, Mahnegold. You might remember me from GTP, I'm Mr. S. :)

Anyway: you won't regret it, I just received my updated version (pics to follow soon) and it's pretty awesome - especially know that even the rotary encoders are working with the SimRace display.

Tom

Upvote 0
Yes, yes, yes...I'm doing that all the time! I know what I'm doing!

Wait, wrong personality. Well, gotta take some today. Been too lazy. :p

------------------------------------------------------EDIT-----------------------------------------------------

8341215273_1a6072b6e5_c.jpg

8342298046_b5ec511b0d_c.jpg

8341223061_65ff926d56_c.jpg

8341231931_bd8497ee0d_c.jpg

8341247937_7d04d4643d_c.jpg

8341206881_37e3702af3_c.jpg

Upvote 0
First just to have them (to squeeze out the SLI-PRO). It's a future investment ;-)

What games do you play? Only F1 2012?

Then it could be:
- KERS (2 LED = 100%, 1 LED = 50%)
- DRS active
- Pit limiter active
- and the last one.....the "joker" :-D

EDIT: How much is a LED?

Upvote 0
At the moment yes only F1 2012, racing for 2 months now after 15 years non-active on racing:rolleyes:
DRS and Pitlimiter is good i think.
Will look for it 2morrow then unless someone comes up with some addtional thoughts:roflmao:

Upvote 0
First just to have them (to squeeze out the SLI-PRO). It's a future investment ;-)

What games do you play? Only F1 2012?

Then it could be:
- KERS (2 LED = 100%, 1 LED = 50%)
- DRS active
- Pit limiter active
- and the last one.....the "joker" :-D

EDIT: How much is a LED?
There should also be one for the radio button (left), and the overtake button (right), so with the sli-pro, you're always one short :(

Upvote 0
Hey,

The first full carbon look wheel is in the heating oven and i will get it back tommorow morning and make the last steps. Then i can finally show you the first pictures as promised.:thumbsup:

I do also finally found a company for longer curled usb cables as some customers mentioned they are a bit short. The new ones can be stretched to 4m so i think that would be enough.:D
Anyone interested in a longer curled cable and already got a mod please contact me.

Greets Kai

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back