T3PA pro pedal covers

Keith Gregg

CAUTION - SLOW VEHICLE
Can anyone recommend some decent, non-slip pedal covers that will fit the T3PA Pro pedals please...I bought a little cheap set from China on Ebay thinking I could bodge them on somehow but with no luck...just no way to fit them.
Either that or maybe there are some replacement pedals that will fit the Thrustmaster pedals...I really dont want to glue rubber to them in case I want to sell them some day.
Any help appreciated.
Regards

Can anyone recommend some decent, non-slip pedal covers that will fit the T3PA Pro pedals please...I bought a little cheap set from China on Ebay thinking I could bodge them on somehow but with no luck...just no way to fit them.
Either that or maybe there are some replacement pedals that will fit the Thrustmaster pedals...I really dont want to glue rubber to them in case I want to sell them some day.
Any help appreciated.
Regards
I just bought this, and it does an amazing job: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mouse-350x...keywords=35+x+25cm+mat&qid=1581252509&sr=8-11

Upvote 0
Any help appreciated.
Regards

It looks like Thrustmaster are going to release some with their new T-LCM (load cell) pedals, fair chance they'd fit T3PA Pro pedals as well but impossible to tell from such a small picture. Part number 4060165 (?).

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 228 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 155 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.6%
  • < 5 years