T3PA Pro - included brake mods

I just picked up the T3PA Pro a couple weekends ago, but my work schedule hasn't afforded me a lot of free time to mess around with it much.

I really like it so far - compares favorably with the stock G27 pedals (which have been inherited by my son), but with the added advantage that you can do either F1-style or GT-style mounting, which I feel adds a nice little bit of immersion.

Also, the Pros apparently also come with a couple different...umm...I guess "stock" pedal mods (even though stock & mod are kinda opposites, I'm not sure what else to call it when TM ships mods with the stock product! :) ) Has anyone tried these out and have any input to offer as far as which of these (if either) is any good? I've only used the stock brake up to this point and have found it passable (the G27 seems a bit stiffer, which I prefer a bit).

The spring mod is almost universally disliked due to giving a scratchy metal on metal feel.
The rubber conical mod is almost universally liked, giving a good progressive feel close to a load cell. Absolutely worth trying, especially if you find the default brake pedal too light.

The conical mod can be placed in a variety of ways to alter the throw and stiffness, all explained in the manual.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 273 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing