T3PA PRO general stability

HI!
As I have already mentioned in a previous post, I'm planning to upgrade my G27 wheel to a T300RS. That said I wouldn't be able to live without a clutch pedal so I'd need to buy a new set - the T3PA or the PRO version...
The GT configuration with the T3PA PRO is very appealing to me. HOWEVER I'm a desk simracer with no place for a simrig. My desk is quite deep and I wouldn't be able to put those pedals to the wall.

So to get to the point... Would the PRO pedals in GT config with the conical brake mod stay stable, or would the pedals just roll over (esp. if using the brakes which need to be pressed with more force) if there's nothing to hold them or behind them?

Would someone try it for me? :)

The pedals won't roll over, but I would expect them to slide backwards.
As long as you can put something (a chunk of wood?) between them and the wall you'd be fine.

Upvote 0
If they are anything like the t500 pedals in build they are quite heavy and seem pretty planted on carpet, I used to run my t500 pedals attached to a rig but my friend who now owns them uses them under a desk sitting on carpet and I've noticed no slipping, just his chair on wheels moving back with heavy braking

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back