T3PA Brake Mod Mounting Bracket

I recently picked up a used set of T3PA pedals, but unfortunately they didn't come with the conical brake mod or its mounting bracket. The rubber stoppers are easy to find but are no good without the metal mounting bracket. I contacted Thrustmaster a few weeks ago to try and buy a replacement, but haven't received a response and they don't answer their support phone number. All I can find online are more advanced load cell mod packages for sale. Does anyone know where the brackets can be purchased or have any ideas for building one myself?

Any luck? If not keep trying. It took a few attempts to speak to someone, and after that it was done via email.
Thrustmaster Customer Service: thrustmaster-english@guillemotsupport.com

I needed the same part & it cost me (March 2019):
'We can gladly send you a new T3PA CONICAL RUBBER BRAKE MODE; this costs 7.20 Euro. The shipment with the standard postal services costs 8.56 Euro and specialized delivery company costs 15.37 Euro.'

ZONE_SansNom2.CELL_Extérieur.CELL_Interne.IMG_IMAGE.jpg

Upvote 0
They charged me 18 quid for a replacement clutch spring, but sent me a brake spring I gave up and bought 2 off of Ebay for 4 quid inc. :rolleyes:

Guess you can't do that iiin this case though.

Sorry for OT. :redface:

Upvote 0
Any luck? If not keep trying. It took a few attempts to speak to someone, and after that it was done via email.
Thrustmaster Customer Service: thrustmaster-english@guillemotsupport.com

I needed the same part & it cost me (March 2019):
'We can gladly send you a new T3PA CONICAL RUBBER BRAKE MODE; this costs 7.20 Euro. The shipment with the standard postal services costs 8.56 Euro and specialized delivery company costs 15.37 Euro.'

View attachment 346607
I actually finally heard back! They now only charge 6 Euros for the part, but sadly shipping to Canada will run 26 Euros at the cheapest. Probably not worth it :/

Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 293 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing