T300rs

Straight to the question t300rs crappy pedals BUT will add on a csl fanatec load cell pedals ($450 all) or a t300 Ferrari alcantara 3tpa pedals ($350). I know first option is $100 more but load cell brake but the other one better wheel but ok or good pedals. Help please thanks

I have not used the CSL load cell pedals, but I do use the Club sport V2, that have a load cell. I also have the T3PA pedals that I used for quite a while, as well as the 599 Alcantara rim.

So I own the TX, not the T300, so at first thought I was going to suggest the get the Alcantara, as I love that rim, and the T3PA's while not as good as a load cell, they certainly got the job done for me for a long time. Much, much better then the stock pedals.

However if you are getting the t300, the rim is apparently much better then the plasticy, toy like rim that comes with the TX. So while I haven't used the CSL pedals, specifically I would suggest get them. I love my load cell pedals since I got them. Can defiantly control breaking much better.

Upvote 0
+1 for the load cell pedals!

I have a stock T300RS, still with the crappy pedals (they still do the job after a bit more than a year tho! :)). The rim is plastic yes, I have a PSP logo and buttons… Some will find it toyish but the wheel is fine imho! There are certainly better wheels, but I would rather improve the pedals first in my case; that's were I would gain some time on track now.

I honestly think a T300rs with the CSL load cell pedals would be the the best value for money; wheel and pedals wise, everything above will not make you a faster driver but would rather bring more immersion or more satisfaction. You need to consider how you will fix the pedals tho! With the load cell you need to attach them firmly. A very solid and rigid rig is useful too...;)

Upvote 0
I run a TX with my own rim and the CSL Elite pedals. Definitely worth getting those. I had the T3Pa Pro's before and while they did the job with the conical brake mod, the loadcell just gives you better control. The brake mod on the thrustmaster kills basically all travel and you will need to do your braking in a very small range of movement. The loadcell does not have this, which makes a slight tap on the brakes or trail braking much easier. Generally the clutch is lightyears ahead of the thrustmaster. Gas pedal feels about the same although the Fanatec might be ever so slightly stiffer and has more travel.

All in all I'd say definitely worth the extra money for the loadcell.

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 305 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 204 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 155 7.8%
  • < 5 years