T300 settings :)

Greame Champion

Technomaniac
Hi all,

So I have my wheel set just as the game set it from the start with small changes, so should I change anything as it feels quite good already?
Gain is now 75%
Min force is 0% default
Dynamic damping 100% default
Road effect 0% default
I noticed the steering lock was 1080 default so I changed it to 900 to match the driver setting.

Nothing else changed so what have you all found?

Thanks Greame

Most of the car in the GT3 BlancPain category have 800 ° steering lock. If you want the most real sensation, you must use 800° in the game and also, don't forget to change this value in the Thrustmaster application.[/QUOTE]
Thankyou but why not just change it in game only?

'Thank you but why not just change it in game only?'

I don't know : ) maybe i'm wrong, i think that parameters in the application have more priorities than the game.
It certainly depends on the games.

got to say thanks these are the best force feedback settings :)

What's your final settings ? I wait a new PC or maybe a day GeforceNow can detect my T300 GT Edition...

What's your final settings ? I wait a new PC or maybe a day GeforceNow can detect my T300 GT Edition...[/QUOTE]

I have ended up with:
Gain is now 80%
Min force is 0% default
Dynamic damping 80%
Road effect 20%
And 800 rotation.

Thanks again all :)

My settings are very similar (a percent or so of minimum force, 10-20 percent of road effect, close to 100 percent dynamic dampening), except my T300 settings are 85,95,95,95,95. ACC might still be using damper for when the car is stationary I believe.

And I certainly use soft lock (and 1080 degrees).

BTW don't most GT3 cars use 540 degrees? I don't remember ever seeing 800 degrees mentioned.

Yes. The only way for me to kinda get rid of it is to turn vsync off and run in true fullscreen mode. In borderless, even vsync off has horrible lag, and if I turn vsync on, it's even worse (even using tricks that work for other games).
ACC has by far the worst input lag of the games I usually play.

Most of the car in the GT3 BlancPain category have 800 ° steering lock.
BTW don't most GT3 cars use 540 degrees? I don't remember ever seeing 800 degrees mentioned.
Martin, this is what I remember as well. Maybe they change the setting on the steering rack to suit one or the other track, but I generally thought they more or less use around 540 - 620°.
I kept my setting at 540° or 580° (at most) since I almost exclusively drive GT3s in R3E and ACC.
That said, some cars are especially jumpy with such small steering lock, such as the 911GT3.

Road effect on 20 as per one of the developers over at acc. Gives me more feel of the bumps in straight line. Dinamic damper is on about 80 and same for gain. Control panel is 75,100,100 0,0 900°

Bump. Sorry to bring up an old topic, but could you please point me to the road effect dev post on the ACC forums? I'm very interested in that as I normally keep that at zero, but am very dissatisfied with the low forces my G29 produces on the bumps. Still, I don't want to raise it if its canned (or "amplifier", etc.) unless the devs recommend it themselves.

Thank you in advance.

Bump. Sorry to bring up an old topic, but could you please point me to the road effect dev post on the ACC forums? I'm very interested in that as I normally keep that at zero, but am very dissatisfied with the low forces my G29 produces on the bumps. Still, I don't want to raise it if its canned (or "amplifier", etc.) unless the devs recommend it themselves.

Thank you in advance.

As you say, road effects have his name^^. If you have only a G29, i think you can't see any differences... I invite you to try laps on ACC with and without this setting at max value.

In the future, if you have a better equipment, i think you can see loss of adhesion on the road or littles bumps.

tonight when I went back to check my settings (f500) against those mentiones here, the ACC presets were gone and my two saved Settings, when loaded, only showed values of 0 0 0 0 … ? anyone else get this? seems like the game can only find the names but not the content of the old settings. was fine yesterday.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 272 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 398 40.0%