t300 Settings - Steering Lock

I have a new t300 GTE. I have followed settings guides including MyLut and wheelsettings.exe, the ffb settings are ok but the steering is too sensitive. I move the wheel one inch to turn into a corner. What should I do.

You should have 900 degrees in the windows thrustmaster wheel settings. And
In game for example formula 3 : 360 degrees and about 22 steering lock.

Upvote 0
Access your computers control panel, find your wheel and open its properties - in here you can manually set the degrees of rotation, but you can tick a box somewhere in there that'll allow games to modify the settings - if you do this then most game wills automatically set the rotation for the car that you're driving. Raceroom, Automobilista, and Assetto Corsa have automatic rotation, F1 (Codemasters) don't. Otherwise I leave it set to max value of 1080 degrees. So far I've not touched steering lock values in game as they should be automatically set to the correct value in relation to steering rotation.

Upvote 0
Access your computers control panel, find your wheel and open its properties - in here you can manually set the degrees of rotation, but you can tick a box somewhere in there that'll allow games to modify the settings - if you do this then most game wills automatically set the rotation for the car that you're driving. Raceroom, Automobilista, and Assetto Corsa have automatic rotation, F1 (Codemasters) don't. Otherwise I leave it set to max value of 1080 degrees. So far I've not touched steering lock values in game as they should be automatically set to the correct value in relation to steering rotation.
Yeah this is what I did. I set it to 1080. I think it was on 900 before. Its great now. I have ffb set to 70% which is probably a bit low but I am getting the feel of driving again and starting to get consistent.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back