PC2 T300 FFB Settings

Whats everyone using? Right now im at 90 ovr, 100 con, 100 per and 0 on damper and spring in Thrustmaster profile. 40 across the board in game on raw. Get clipping in long fast corners like turn 5 at Walkins Glen tho.

Changes made in new driver version 2017_TTRS_5:

- Solved a force feedback issue with TS-PC RACER and TX racing wheels in Forza Motorsport 7 and Forza Horizon 3 for PC

updating is a good thing but nothing solved with pcars
like Dave said give a try to the custom file from Rantam who is made completely different than Jack spade file

- Solved a force feedback issue with TS-PC RACER and TX racing wheels in Forza Motorsport 7 and Forza Horizon 3 for PC

like Dave said give a try to the custom file from Rantam who is made completely different than Jack spade file
This is not for t500rs??? The update

how to know the change...

Last edited:
can someone please explain in simple dummy form how to edit the deadzone for the stock ingame flavours, please.
My tightening is currently set to ( .02 ))
but I see people adding 2 numbers but not exactly sure what that is?
Wheelcheck said I should using a 3% deadzone for my Thrustmaster TX

can someone please explain in simple dummy form how to edit the deadzone for the stock ingame flavours, please.
My tightening is currently set to ( .02 ))
but I see people adding 2 numbers but not exactly sure what that is?
Wheelcheck said I should using a 3% deadzone for my Thrustmaster TX

If using a custom ffb file from the likes of Jack Spade you would need to run FCM app or Wheel check as that will give you your ffb dead zone and the fall off would be half of your dead zone.

this is an example of mine for the G29

#Deadzone Removal as pCARS 1 - deadzone/fall off
(output (tighten output 0.14 0.07))

As you can see i have a ffb deadzone of 0.14 and ive used half of that for the falloff, falloff i think provides a smoother transition between the deadzone you closed up and the normal wheel ffb performance, you might also need to make some minor adjustments on these numbers to get the feel right for you with your wheel.

Sadly when dealing with custom ffb files and deadzones there is no one setting works for everyone

If using a custom ffb file from the likes of Jack Spade you would need to run FCM app or Wheel check as that will give you your ffb dead zone and the fall off would be half of your dead zone.

this is an example of mine for the G29

#Deadzone Removal as pCARS 1 - deadzone/fall off
(output (tighten output 0.14 0.07))

As you can see i have a ffb deadzone of 0.14 and ive used half of that for the falloff, falloff i think provides a smoother transition between the deadzone you closed up and the normal wheel ffb performance, you might also need to make some minor adjustments on these numbers to get the feel right for you with your wheel.

Sadly when dealing with custom ffb files and deadzones there is no one setting works for everyone
Thanks for the info!
So there is no way to tighten the deadzone on the stock flavours only the customs?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 71 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 266 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 385 39.9%