PC2 T300 FFB Settings

Whats everyone using? Right now im at 90 ovr, 100 con, 100 per and 0 on damper and spring in Thrustmaster profile. 40 across the board in game on raw. Get clipping in long fast corners like turn 5 at Walkins Glen tho.

I have been tweaking the settings with and without Jack Spade's custom files since release and I still havent found a setting that is as good as iRacing or AC. I only drive open wheelers while both SMS and Mr Spade seem focused on GT cars so that might have something to do with it.

Does anyone have any tips on how to set the FFB so you get that iracing-like ffb where you can really feel the front wheels? All the way through the steering range with no deadzone in the middle.

Last edited:
UPDATE in STEAM GUIDE and i really like it...its aprox the same but try this out
using the same setting of jackspade...but with more setting... so i try steam ...and its pretty the same...but he is
Speed Sensitivity 0
Damper Saturation 25
Controller Filtering Sensitivity 0
Damper Saturation 0
and FFB
and jackspade is :
Speed Sensitivity 0
Damper Saturation 0
Controller Filtering Sensitivity 50 or 100
Damper Saturation 50

I have been tweaking the settings with and without Jack Spade's custom files since release and I still havent found a setting that is as good as iRacing or AC. I only drive open wheelers while both SMS and Mr Spade seem focused on GT cars so that might have something to do with it.

Does anyone have any tips on how to set the FFB so you get that iracing-like ffb where you can really feel the front wheels? All the way through the steering range with no deadzone in the middle.
Play iracing ;)
Different physics and different fbb.
Have you edited your deadzone removal in the files?

Whats everyone using? Right now im at 90 ovr, 100 con, 100 per and 0 on damper and spring in Thrustmaster profile. 40 across the board in game on raw. Get clipping in long fast corners like turn 5 at Walkins Glen tho.

100 - 100 - 100 -0 -0 in tm profile then using jack spade files alternate low comp.
100/20-30/50/50 in game. Volume is set lower than 50 to compensate for the high gain of 100 in the TM profile. I've also assigned volume to the up/down on the D-pad to be able to adjust on the fly.

Why is everyone using jack spade standard? It adds artificial effects. Am I just the odd man out?
The reason why this may be used is because that some tracks that are not laser/drone scanned might appear to be flat and boring with hardly any FFB on certain parts. In these situations there is a case for canned effects using the standard file. Swings and roundabouts I guess.

Just want to add a little to this thread, Remember to bind Tone to your controller or keyboard and lower tone if you want to feel tire grip and weight on wheel when breaking and weight on wheel when cornering which is great for high downforce cars and raise tone to feel mechanical grip for low downforce cars as a balanced setting of 50 does make some high downforce cars feel really light while mechanical grip can still feel good in some cars but not all

In a GT3 cars i use a tone setting of 10 and something like the Ginetta G40 Junior which has low downforce i use a tone setting between 60 and 75.

Sadly auto tune does quite a poor job at getting the balance right between high and low downforce cars when you use the immersive and informative presets.

Update.....
For the past week ive been having nothing but issues with the ffb, every time i fired it it felt like a different experience each time...sometimes good mostly bad. I was originally using jack spades latest files and decided to give up on them...they helped balance the forces and enhanced the road feel a bit, but never got a good feel of tire to tarmac as it always just felt springy.
So in frustration last night I deleted all the jack spade files and the original ffb file, restarted the game, recalibrated the wheel and used the informative flavour with base settings 100/50/50/50

Went out on track and it felt amazing and the best ive felt the game....i could feel bumps, curbs, the suspension articulating over the ground on straights, suspension load under braking and intial turn in felt great and very detailed ffb from the tires when on the limit.
But most importantantly.....the cars that had no weight which made them virtually impossible to drive are nice and planted and driveable now.
I also noticed i havent had to fiddle with ffb settings when going from car to car....as much :)
Might be worth deleting those files and trying the stock flavours for those struggling.

Last edited:
Update.....
For the past week ive been having nothing but issues with the ffb, every time i fired it it felt like a different experience each time...sometimes good mostly bad. I was originally using jack spades latest files and decided to give up on them...they helped balance the forces and enhanced the road feel a bit, but never got a good feel of tire to tarmac as it always just felt springy.
So in frustration last night I deleted all the jack spade files and the original ffb file, restarted the game, recalibrated the wheel and used the informative flavour with base settings 100/50/50/50

Went out on track and it felt amazing and the best ive felt the game....i could feel bumps, curbs, the suspension articulating over the ground on straights, suspension load under braking and intial turn in felt great and very detailed ffb from the tires when on the limit.
But most importantantly.....the cars that had no weight which made them virtually impossible to drive are nice and planted and driveable now.
I also noticed i havent had to fiddle with ffb settings when going from car to car....as much :)
Might be worth deleting those files and trying the stock flavours for those struggling.
Really. ...? I Will try it tonight...RAW or no??

Really. ...? I Will try it tonight...RAW or no??
900 dor
Thrustmaster profile
80/100/100/0/0

Ingame
Flavour: Informative
100/55/50/50
This is what ive settled on and enjoying, jack spades did a good increasing and balancing the forces but felt springy kinda like Assetto Corsa and I could never get a good read on tire grip as all I was feeling was road noise.
Informative I can feel the suspension, weight transfer and tires much better.

900 dor
Thrustmaster profile
80/100/100/0/0

Ingame
100/55/50/50
This is what ive settled on and enjoying, jack spades did a good increasing and balancing the forces but felt springy kinda like Assetto Corsa and I could never get a good read on tire grip as all I was feeling was road noise.

This is almost exactly what I use on my T500. Sometimes, I go back to raw but I don't think that would work on the T300. One thing to keep in mind. Informative auto-balances the feedback to avoid clipping. So, you can get variances in the feel from time to time as it adjusts.

This is almost exactly what I use on my T500. Sometimes, I go back to raw but I don't think that would work on the T300. One thing to keep in mind. Informative auto-balances the feedback to avoid clipping. So, you can get variances in the feel from time to time as it adjusts.
I was running raw for a while but found the suspension and weight transfering less detailed than informative. I tried immersive several times but always had issues after a few laps with no feeling from 10 to 2 like a massive sensitive deadzone and response was just sloppy and odd.
Few other thrustmaster users have complained about it on there form. Sounds like there could be a potential bug with the t300 base users

900 dor
Thrustmaster profile
80/100/100/0/0

Ingame
100/55/50/50
In game calibration pls... Damper...and the rest

read post #56 everything is there, if not its set to ingame stock settings.
Delete all the jack spade files from your pcars folder as well as the original ffb profile...launch the game and a new ffb profile will be generated. Calibrate your wheel and change the flavor to informative and your done. :)

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 93 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 68 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 73 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.1%
  • < 5 years