Sell T300 Alcantara with T3PA, TH8A Shifter, CSR Elite Pedals (Inverted)

Selling all my sim-racing gear due to lack of use and I'm starting up a new business and need funds. Items included:

Thrustmaster T300 Alcantara Edition with T3PA pedals: RRP £399.99 - my price £200.00
2wp5tz6.jpg

Purchased from new in September 2016. Fully functional, although the table clamp doesn't fully tighten when trying to attach to my table (36mm thick) - I believe it'll attach fine to different thickness surfaces (the thread slips only when attaching to my desk). Has been hard mounted most of its time. Although it's currently covered on Thrustmasters 2 year EU warranty, it's non-transferable (I've checked with them). Awesome (30cm) wheel, and a massive upgrade from my previous G25. T3PA pedals are practically as new due to using either my G25 and CSR Elite pedals. They come with the conical brake mod. Compatible with PC, PS3 & PS4.

Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter: Selling for £60
fmjsdl.jpg

Purchased from new last August. Fully functional. Used literally about a dozen of times so is also practically as new condition.

Fanatec CSR Elite Pedals with Inversion Kit. Selling for £140
145sua.jpg

Purchased December 2016. Fully functional and in great condition. Inversion Kit installed making for a realistic (non-single seater) car setup. Pedals have ideal resistances, and the load cell brake is a massive improvement over regular pedals. Original box included.

Items located in Suffolk, UK. Ideally want to sell to UK only, but may make exceptions. Not open to offers. Buyer to pay postage. Payment preferably by Paypal. If anything unsold by Sunday 21st January then they'll be taken off from here and listed on eBay (with a small markup to counter their fees) - not a pressure tactic, just need them gone asap.

All really good quality gear, giving the user a very competitive standard (I was very high up in Raceroom time trial world leaderboards). Only getting 1 hour use a week maximum, so regretfully have to part ways as life stuff has to come first.

Thanks for looking. Any questions then please ask.

Thanks for your interest lokid - and sorry for the late reply.

I may consider splitting the T3PAs from the T300, but will wait until the end of this week first before I possibly do this.

interested in the t3pas :) I'm in Essex so you know what the additional Pnp will be?

Do the fanatecs work with the t300 well ? i have a t300 gte. they do look the better pedals. Not sure could do that price though:(

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the late reply - heavy work requirements of late.

@lokid : The shifter cost £13 to send, so I'd guess sending the T3PAs would be similar to that. The fanatec pedals are a great match for the T300 - I have a lot of racing games on PC and only 1 game (Need For Speed from a year or two back) didn't recognise pedals that weren't from the same manufacturer as the base unit. I doubt you can pair up mis-matching equipment on consoles though. That said, you can buy an unit which'll make the pedals become recognised as Thrustmaster compatible - but I never bought it as only NFS needed it, and it's a crap game. The CSR Elites are a massive step up from the T3PAs - some elitists (no pun intended) might say they're not the latest and therefore greatest, but in reality they are so good that I never once thought of "upgrading" them. The pedal weights seem perfect to me, allowing for very precise control, and going back to something like the T3PAs or my old G25 pedals is usable, but they feel strange and I'm definitely slower compared to when using the fanatecs.

@Matt88 : I'll basically only consider selling the rim separately as a last resort. I appreciate your offer though.

Thanks lokid. They are in pretty much as new condition - I've had them from new and rarely used them as I went from my G25 pedals straight onto my CSR Elites - I only have the T3PAs because they came with the T300 Alcantara Edition as standard.

I'm currently snowed under with work right now, but I'll PM you tomorrow with some pictures if you want, and to discuss it further!

Hi 2Mad4You!
Thank you for your interest in the CSR Elites. I'm going down the post office later today to get a delivery quote for one of the other items, so I'll take the CSRs down as well and get a quote done for you as well. I'll let you know the outcome asap!

Just wanna say thank LS just received this morning really well packaged and it looks new!!! so much better than the stock 300 pedals. Can actually regulate the brake now.. Thanks again and all the best mate!!
Dan

Hey lokid - thanks for your message. I'm really glad the pedals have gotten to you safely and that you're happy with them! You'll no doubt get better lap-times and have better racing all-round! Thanks to you for entrusting in the transaction. Happy racing chap :)

Hello,
I'm interested on the wheels and the pedals. As the t3pa are sold, how much for the wheel?
I'm from Spain, 43886 zip code. Could you tell me shipping costs?

Thanks!

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back