T150 clicking noise help!!!

I bought a T150 wheel less than a month ago and within the past few hours it has developed a clicking noise. It happens when the power is on and when turning the wheel, it will creek/click. Is this normal or should I RMA it now because I only have a few days left, but would like to have it for launch of F1 2017

I bought a T150 wheel less than a month ago and within the past few hours it has developed a clicking noise. It happens when the power is on and when turning the wheel, it will creek/click. Is this normal or should I RMA it now because I only have a few days left, but would like to have it for launch of F1 2017
RMA. Had a similar issue with my first T300, probably the motor screws getting loose, but opening it yourself will void the warranty. I was sent a brand new one as replacement, so it would definitely worth a try. Just make a clear video on the issue, TM will ask for that to confirm it's a subject for RMA.

Upvote 0
Luckily my 30 day is still up with the company I bought it from so they should do it with out issue. Thanks for the quick advise, after work I'll do it. Damn.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back