Resource icon

Skins T125 - Full 95 Benetton Formula 1 Team 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi, Very nice skin one of my all time favourites! Can I just say one thing it might be my graphic settings I'm not sure but the lighter shade of blue looks fine in the shade in the pits but on track the lighting makes the blue more turquoise especialy the nose cone.I noticed this on a BMW M3 Jagermiester skin and the roof of the car appeared yellow while the rest of the body was orange as it should be. I also tried the weather mod in rainy setting and your skin looks absolutely superb.

Hi, Very nice skin one of my all time favourites! Can I just say one thing it might be my graphic settings I'm not sure but the lighter shade of blue looks fine in the shade in the pits but on track the lighting makes the blue more turquoise especialy the nose cone.I noticed this on a BMW M3 Jagermiester skin and the roof of the car appeared yellow while the rest of the body was orange as it should be. I also tried the weather mod in rainy setting and your skin looks absolutely superb.
I need to make the alpha map for the car m8 ,
I started it earlier then lost a little interest after the helmet , the exposure levels on the cars alpha is set to maximum being all white I will sort it out tomorrow and update the mod , to be honest I was hoping that it would have not been an issue but thank,s for pointing it out :thumbsup:

If you open the skin up in photoshop if you have it , go across to the channels tab in the right corner , and I think its red or blue , its the lightest color anyway out of the 4 , copy and paste the lightest channel color into the alpha channel that should work fine until I create a custom map tomorrow :thumbsup:

Dude, all I can say is: You made a brilliant job and the quality is absolutely top-notch! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thank,s m8 needs a little tweeking but we will get there just going to look who his team mate was that year and add another car and another drivers face ,
For some reason on AC they like everything in pair,s :thumbsup:

If you open the skin up in photoshop if you have it , go across to the channels tab in the right corner , and I think its red or blue , its the lightest color anyway out of the 4 , copy and paste the lightest channel color into the alpha channel that should work fine until I create a custom map tomorrow :thumbsup:
Hi, Thank you for the reply chargingcar. I don't have Photoshop and if I did I would not have a clue on how to use it, so I will wait patiently for your custom map if it's not too much trouble after that helmet stress. Cheers.

Last edited:
Hi, Thank you for the reply chargingcar. I don't have Photoshop and if I did I would not have a clue on how to use it, so I will wait patiently for your custom map if it's not too much trouble after that helmet stress. Cheers.
:)
2014-03-10_00009.jpg
2014-03-10_00012.jpg
2014-03-10_00013.jpg
2014-03-10_00014.jpg
2014-03-10_00015.jpg
2014-03-10_00016.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 88 12.7%
  • < 2 years