T-LCM or LOAD CELL KIT for T3PA PRO

about to pull the trigger on a load cell kit for my T3PA pro pedals ,but would a set of T_LCM's be a better bet cost on an issue but which would be a better upgrade

I´ve had a Ricmotech loadcell upgrade for the T3PA pros and liked it so little that i built almost a new pedal set from the parts.

Have a look around here, we already discussed this topic not so long ago, but i´m to lazy to search and link it.

MFG Carsten

Upvote 0
(UK)

I just bought a set of new T-LCM's from Ebay (seller is actually 'Box'). Paid £187 I think. Click and Collect from local store.

I'm coming from standard TX pedals (piece of foam wedged behind brake pedal) so there you go.

Looking at what's out there, these seemed to be best value / performance. I would line these up against the Fanatec CSL Elite LC's but they would cost me about £267 based on UK VAT, carriage and import fee I think. I can't see what they would give me over the T-LCM's, perhaps metal construction, smoother movement, no play? To me, the Fanatec Elite LC's don't look that special.

I'm hoping these T-LCM's should last me quite a while as they connect direct to PC, have a load cell brake pedal, magnetic sensors for other pedals, clutch pedal (might be useful in future) and what looks like large amount of adjustment / calibration.

Going up the food chain eg. Fanatec V3 Pedals (£400 to my door) is beyond what I need / can afford right now. Perhaps in the future I could justify them but not sure I would get a better experience other than they do look very nice and are obvious quality. Why do people buy the best of anything? 1) They have the spare cash, 2) It's their passion, 3) Same as new car feel? I wonder if you get that new car smell when you open the box?:p

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back