Resource icon

Cameras T-cam (offset) fixed movement 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
hiya is there any chance of having the t-cam in the centre rather than offset? or could you tell me how? thanks in advance
yeah, first u need to turn the xml file to txt file (needs BINXML). open the cam.txt file,found this line <View type="Mounted" ident="bonnet" reverseCamera="head-cam_reverse" hidden="false" spectator="false" useInSplitScreen="false" renderParticlesBeforeGrass="false" transitionType="switch" transitionSpeed="0.0000" transitionStrength="0.0000">
(T-cam on the centre)

then found <CorneringForces> <GroundBumpinessForces> <SlipStreamingForces>
<AccelerationForces> <RevvingForces> <VehicleDamageForces> <ShakeOnBrakingLimitForces> <ShakeOnTyreSlipForces> <ShakeOnTyreLateralSlipForces>
change all the lines of "value=true" to "value=false"
done!

yeah, first u need to turn the xml file to txt file (needs BINXML). open the cam.txt file,found this line <View type="Mounted" ident="bonnet" reverseCamera="head-cam_reverse" hidden="false" spectator="false" useInSplitScreen="false" renderParticlesBeforeGrass="false" transitionType="switch" transitionSpeed="0.0000" transitionStrength="0.0000">
(T-cam on the centre)

then found <CorneringForces> <GroundBumpinessForces> <SlipStreamingForces>
<AccelerationForces> <RevvingForces> <VehicleDamageForces> <ShakeOnBrakingLimitForces> <ShakeOnTyreSlipForces> <ShakeOnTyreLateralSlipForces>
change all the lines of "value=true" to "value=false"
done!
thanks mate

How can i have this t-cam on the center?

I tried what you said a few posts ago, but i didn't understand, i tried but nothing changed.

Hey I'm kinda new to these mods.. So how should I install them? I just putted them into the f1 2013 folder but it doesnt change anything :/. Can someone help me? Thank you.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back