MGP14 System issue

Hey guys,
I had been trying to find a thread that is speaking about my problem and haven't found any so I'm creating it.

The game isn't running fluently for me. It's like it was a kind of laggy and even the graphics don't look really good... Like it was missing AA. I believe it's not caused by a weak HW.
I think I kind of do have my PC strong enough for it.

AMD FX 4100 (quad) 4,87GHz
8GB RAM
GeForce GTX 660 (2GB, DDR5, 192-bit, 960xstream)

Hey guys,
I had been trying to find a thread that is speaking about my problem and haven't found any so I'm creating it.

The game isn't running fluently for me. It's like it was a kind of laggy and even the graphics don't look really good... Like it was missing AA. I believe it's not caused by a weak HW.
I think I kind of do have my PC strong enough for it.

AMD FX 4100 (quad) 4,87GHz
8GB RAM
GeForce GTX 660 (2GB, DDR5, 192-bit, 960xstream)

I solved this problem by forcing VSync ON in the graphics card settings and turning it off in the game settings. Or maybe i forced it off in the GPU settings. don't remember but i also had laggy with I7 and GTX780. Now it runs great.

Last edited:
You can not force off AA in the game settings, you can only toggle light effects and hd textures. I suppose you forced AA in the graphics card settings, found it did nothing and then disabled the effects as I did which improved your fps.

Hehe, that might be it. I tried to force AA in my GFX and turn off all the graphic improvements and there was no change.
Never mind, now I'll try the new option you gave me. Thank you for advice!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back