Syrian Conflict

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Been watching a bunch of YouTube videos yesterday (don't ask me why) from both sides of the conflict. War can be dirty at times but seriously this is just absurd.

They are fighting their own people in a civil war and the illiterates obviously have never heard of the Geneva convention neither has their leadership any moral responsibility. Complete bunch of savages on both side of the spectrum.

I don't understand why the west is taking sides in this conflict as whatever the outcome is it will be worse than it was before, same as in basically every "liberated" country that has been involved with the "arabic spring".

For the ordinary citizens I hope the spring turns into a summer soon, and for all those idiots that fight in the name of The Big Imaginary Friend I can have no sympathy whatsoever.

Quite sad also is to see that when a nipple is shown in a video on YouTube the footage gets deleted within a few minutes but its obviously okay to show the entire world how people set handcuffed prisoners of war on fire, chop each others head off and worse.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back