Symprojects: when amazing post-sales service makes a difference!

It's always satisfying and comforting to be a customer when you can be in contact with the seller, who is willing to help in case you have a problem. But it is even more rewarding when he is ready to listen and even to accept criticism and suggestions, and even improve their products based on that.

I have been using the fan controller sold by Symprojects with their Simdash software for a couple of years. Very nice little hardware, inexpensive and does the job for a wind simulator.

I contacted Cristiano (the seller) two times. Recently I told him about a problem I had replacing my old Thermalright fans with more powerful Delta fans. He was very kind to tell me the possible solutions with the voltage, and even fix a problem with my fans being PWM inverted. I was ready to give up with my Deltas but he found the solution, so I'm installing them on my rig.

In another occasion I told him about the possibility of making my fans run at constant speed, so that I could choose between using a wind simulator or car fans. He liked the idea and gave me a nice surprise by making the code for a test version of Simdash, which I have been testing and using for some time now. Together with AutoHotkey and some creativity I can control the function I want for my fans from my button box. Now he is soon releasing a version of Simdash with fixes and adding this new feature, which I think it's good news for everyone.

I don't know if the hardware and software offered by Symprojects are better or worse than others on the market, but I can say that my experience with them has been very positive and the attention and support by Cristiano are hard to beat.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back