SymProjects Release Pro Shift LED Array

Brian Clancy

Premium
SymProjects has just released its new LED Shift Light Array. A highly user configurable LED controller board able to handle upto 16 included LED's. The array does a lot more than just shift lights, it can accomodate warning lights, be used to build LED gauges and more. This board is also daisy chainable, allowing you to connect more than one board at a time. Of course the board is controlled in SymProjects SimDash software, alowing easy, intuative but detailed control and adds a great new product to the already impressive line up of simracing D.I.Y. Hardware.

small_ProShift3.jpgAnother great feature is that each LED is wired seperatly with its included plug lead (no soldering) and as such is highly adaptable. I have been Beta testing this device for a while and it is quite impressive and good value at £31.90 including LED's and fly leads!

I will be making a full review of this excellent device soon, but if you cant wait, check the Symprojects site here RD members will get a 10% discount with this code: PROSHIFT10OFF if you order before the 22 of April!

Dont forget to visit Race Departments dedicated Sim Racing Hardware forum here and also check out ALL our Sim Hardware reviews and articles here Enjoy!

RD Hware small.jpg

Again, another great little board from SymProjects.

Does this man do nothing but think up new ways of being helpful!?? lol

God bless him. Cant wait to see what else he brings out, as he`s really getting into the swing of it now.

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years