Sell SymProjects Pro-Race 2 display with enclosure UK

Used good condition will sell for £50 posted it has the blue gear LED

This an update of the popular but not available any more Pro-Race display.
You will need the software for this Downloads page
SymProjetcts product page
The main characteristics of the new Pro-Race display are:

• Gear indicator at the center of the display
  • Two 6-digits displays that can be used for lap times (current, best and last lap time), RPM, speed, water/oil temperature and pressure. and more…
  • 15 shift light LEDs.
  • 6 more LEDs to use as warning indicators (flags, traction control, speed limiter, etc…)
  • 20 inputs on the back of the display. Each input can accept a push button, a toggle switch or a rotary switch.
  • Each input has its own dedicated pair of pins, making connection much easier compare to the previous version of the Pro-Race.
  • The Pro-Race is detected by Windows as a Game Controller. This means the connected push buttons, toggle switches and rotary encoders can be used to control the simulator, like with any other game controller.
See a review from Sim Racing Corner Review By Jez

2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
1.jpg

Last edited:
I've got one of these also for sale - was trying (and failed) to print a decent casing for it - my unit is without housing currently. Anyone interested ?

Perhaps Kurvz could take me a scan of the face plate and housing shape ?

I've got one of these also for sale - was trying (and failed) to print a decent casing for it - my unit is without housing currently. Anyone interested ?

Perhaps Kurvz could take me a scan of the face plate and housing shape ?
To be honest, I was going to take it out of the housing and mount it on a wheel. So if Kurvz wants to sell the housing to you and the board to me then I'd be fine with that.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back