(ABANDONED) Symmons Plains Raceway

Tracks (ABANDONED) Symmons Plains Raceway 1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello...
Looking at other circuits, you could improve yours, putting a dynamic sky, change the asphalt for another in the style of AMS, put a dynamic track physically etc.
Looking at other quality circuits, you can edit the SCN, GDB, and TDF. Look at the differences between one and the other carefully and you will achieve it.
Good luck sir
Bye bye.

Hello...
The circuit works perfectly, there are no errors.
Delete any previous version of the circuit from your AMS, and install the latest version and it will work fine.
Greetings.

Schmuckiiii updated Symmons Plains Raceway with a new update entry:

Tasmania Update v1.5

- Improved tarmac
- Improved pitlane
- Added more trees
- Made edges more round (walls, lines on track and more)
- Improved textures
- Updated runoff area on the hairpin
- Updated sponsors
- Improved tire barriers
- Added tire covers
- Added "MOTORSPORT TASMANIA" and "SYMMONS PLAINS" on the walls at the main straight
- Changed the position of the marshall posts on the left of the straight before the hairpin

View attachment 479882View attachment 479883

Read the rest of this update entry...

Okay, tested each version now of your Symmons Plains Raceway track.
Problems I noticed:
- There is no tarmac visible in rearview mirror (v1.5)
- Dunlop commercial hanging over the track seems to be flickering (happens in all versions)
- Bike Circuit is missing (v1.5)
- I seem to have fixed the dark sky problem I had in the beginning, no idea what I did that finally fixed this
- Also the gMotor errors have disappeared, must have been an error on my side.

Track details and surface are much better now compared to previous versions. Great job in making this track looking more alive and making it available to us, I really appreciate your efforts. Hope you can make a v1.6 which includes the Bike layout with updated pitlane boxes.
Deleted my previous review as some errors must be caused on my side. Would update it if this was possible, alas it is not.

Thanks Schmuckiii for the update. I welcome your quick response to my previous remarks.
I still have the problem though that the tarmac in the mirrors seem to be lookthrough in v1.6.
Your version v1.4 does not replicate this problem, not sure if the problem is only on my end, could you check and confirm please?
At the moment I opted to use your v1.4 with the AIW's of v1.6 which allows for the new pitbox positions for the cars.

Anyhow, many thanks for the update nonetheless.

Just wanted to give a big congrats to @Schmuckiiii, @Sergiolo, and anyone else who worked on this! Not a Supercars fan per se (so I don't know the track) and a couple graphical glitches are present (I have shimmering banners above the racetrack)... BUT...

Y'all have dynamic track, INCLUDING VISIBLE MARBLES, working on the track! This is really exciting. In the past, AFAIK, only Patrick Giranthon's and WCP tracks knew how to use the visible marbles feature -- but now others in the community are figuring it out! I hope that, over time, you'd be willing to share your knowledge of this hidden feature with the community.

Not one of the modders who did the track -- but I presume the answer is to go to your Locations folder, delete the existing SymmonsPlains, and then download the new version from here and install as usual.
ive tried every option i can think off, its the only one i cant get to work

Schmuckiiii submitted a new resource:

Symmons Plains Raceway - Tasmania on the V8 Supercars Calendar

Read more about this resource...
Hi there
been trying to download Symmons Plains, but really have problems?
Its probably me as I'm 62 and not fantastic with PCs, but I have got AC content manager which has loaded most Australian tracks.
Hopefully you can help the track looks fantastic on YouTube

Regards Andrew
English V8 supercars fan

Hi there
been trying to download Symmons Plains, but really have problems?
Its probably me as I'm 62 and not fantastic with PCs, but I have got AC content manager which has loaded most Australian tracks.
Hopefully you can help the track looks fantastic on YouTube

Regards Andrew
English V8 supercars fan
This is for a different game -- Automobiilista, not Assetto Corsa. There may be versions for Assetto Corsa out there, but this is not one of them!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back