Sym Projects Review and great give-away competition!

Brian Clancy

Premium
Today, I am very pleased to annouce that Sym Projects have very Kindly given me three of their excellent products to test in a review in the Sim Hardware section. I can then 'Raffle' these items in a special 'Sym Projects Give-away' competition!

I will shortly be recieving a Rev Burner board that allows a Revcounter from a real car to be driven from the PC.
1.jpg Rev Burner Board
An SPI-D , this is a 3 digit speedometer display with a nifty built in 'shift light' function

small_SPI-D-front.jpgSPI-D
and also a GI-Max Gear indicator that has a built in 'flashing' shift point indicator

small_GIMax_1.jpgGI-Max
I am also very pleased to announce an Exclusive 5% Discount to all RD members. The discount is attained by simply using this code ( RD-FIVE-OFF ) at the Sym Projects website checkout.
Sym Projects website can be found HERE.

I will make a further announcment giving details of the competition and the reviews in the next few days, till then, why not check out the Sim Hardware section HERE

Wow!! This is great news.

Introducing companies like Sym-Projects to a racing community like this can be only good news to both parties, specially with the 5% discount.

I still need to persuade the boss (missus) to let me kit out my cockpit with all these oojamawotsits, but when i do, i`ll be getting them for sure!

Keep up the good work Mr. Brian 'Hardware' Clancy :wink:

Upvote 0
Kris Vickers;597348 said:
Introducing companies like Sym-Projects to a racing community like this can be only good news to both parties, specially with the 5% discount.

+1 on this comment. Really nice of Sym-Projects to give us this offer. Looking forward to your review Brian!

Upvote 0
As soon as I saw Brian was the author I knew I would like the read. Great stuff m8. We all know who to point to when the other half starts fuming with all the spending of our virtual cockpits.

Upvote 0
I will be very interested in this raffle/contest. I recently built an analog gauge cluster using servos and a GTO cluster. It works really well so I would love to compare.

Also, can't wait for your reviews.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back