Login or Register an account to download this content
Patrick Giranthon submitted a new resource:

Eastern Creek Garner (2 seasons) - Eastern Creek AMS

eastern03.2016328115018.jpg

eastern02.2016328114859.jpg

Hello guys.
It is the WE, time to burn some rubber.

I am really happy to present you this track simply because I love it...:inlove:
Thanks to Richo for the initial job ans permissions. Precise work. But 2016 version is different from the version he did and a lot of work was needed to update it. Many things redone here to match as much as...

Read more about this resource...

Thank you again, Patrick and your little efficient team! Picts look very promising, downloading while typing this… And then heading to burn some rubber! Great! :thumbsup:

Just did a quick Camaro session. What a fun and exciting track this is !
i find those electricity lines/structures contribute nicely to the unique atmosphere of the venue.
Great job, team. :thumbsup:

I missed the tyre wall. When you exit that corner and hit that cone type thing which i believe should be knock down-able thing it glitches out and acts as a solid object.

@Oscar2012

Ouch... -2 stars for a minor menu list issue in the dedicated server? (its a dedi issue imo)

Edit (removed my nasty and unnecessary comment.)

The way the server track listing works is different to the main UI. Finding the Eastern Creek track / layout you are looking for is not impossible... if this is a big deal for the server people then the event names can be changed.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:
I missed the tyre wall. When you exit that corner and hit that cone type thing which i believe should be knock down-able thing it glitches out and acts as a solid object.
The cone is movable. The collision comes from the round tirewall in fact. Anyway, you are not supposed to drive here :cool: I did dozens of laps in my tests and never finished here.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 111 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 288 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 418 39.9%