sx_lemans mod track

I’ve tried it out. It all looks fantastic (fps is very good too) but the road’s visual texture is totally featureless. I’ll stick with the previous versions until that improves. If the road texture was improved, this version would be really excellent.

1.2.7 afaik.

Btw: I have driven over 3000 km on this track by now (day & night) and for me it is the best version available. I did like Tiago's Le Mans too, but this one is just better.

The readme.txt of my version is v0.98... Can I give you a shout so that I can try and get the 1.2.7 version somehow?

Mascot

Card-carrying mod whore
United Kingdom
I’ve tried it out. It all looks fantastic (fps is very good too) but the road’s visual texture is totally featureless. I’ll stick with the previous versions until that improves. If the road texture was improved, this version would be really excellent.
Never noticed anything wrong with the track textures. I like all the skidmarks.
Looks fine to me (in VR).
*shrugs*

(fantastic track, BTW).

I just put the track through the ringer. Did 40 min practice and 89 min race against a friend. To say I am impressed is an understatement of note. This version knocks Tiago's version off the table. Given that Tiago's version is really good, that says something...

One thing I noticed when testing with AI is that the AI just stops at certain places... Like on the Mulsanne straight for no reason. Any ideas? Perhaps the AI lines need to be re-recorded?

Last edited:
Noticed that too. So far I have done 6000+ km's on this track with my 'Pink Pig'. Just after the first chicane there's an area on the left side where AI's might hit the tyre-wall causing a traffic jam. That's the most notable problem.

AccAkut

Premium
Northern Germany
I just put the track through the ringer. Did 40 min practice and 89 min race against a friend. To say I am impressed is an understatement of note. This version knocks Tiago's version off the table. Given that Tiago's version is really good, that says something...

One thing I noticed when testing with AI is that the AI just stops at certain places... Like on the Mulsanne straight for no reason. Any ideas? Perhaps the AI lines need to be re-recorded?
its probably the AI borders, you can redraw them with an app (I released a bunch of fixed AI lines, among them for Tiagos Sarthe).
But no wonder its a better track than Tiagos, sx version is based on a Lidar scan :O_o: