Swiss ePrix (Bern Street Circuit)

Tracks Swiss ePrix (Bern Street Circuit) 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
shin956 submitted a new resource:

Swiss ePrix (Bern Street Circuit) - Swiss Formula E Track

Swiss ePrix (Bern Street Circuit) convert from rfactor.

*Obtained permission to convert*

There is also a camtool replay

22pitboxes

AI that works but is not perfect.

We recommend the introduction of CSP & grassfx

If you can't start, try install PerPixelMultiMap with Emissive map.Also try launching from ContentManager.

Credits:
Original mod : LFT Rfactor Tracks
Track Convert :shin956 (twitter: @shin9561)...

Read more about this resource...

OK, nice conversion. Looks pretty good.
2 points:
- Start from starting line puts you att the beginning of Laubeggstrasse (long before turns 12-13-14, 14 being the last corner).
and
- something went wrong here (in Turn 2)

bern.png

Looking pretty good--just a few issues here and there.

The hidden objects for the pit boxes must be off, or there's another issue. While taking some practice laps and pitting, the pit box is visible, but disappears just as you pull into it. If you slowly back up and move to the left some, then start and stop a few times, you can find it.

A paddock area should be added to the side of the pitlane.

I also see some barriers that need to be closed off, like right at the end of the pit lane area.

In general, it could use some more texture, normal map, and shaders work, but it's very enjoyable already in a formula E-Prix car.

OK, nice conversion. Looks pretty good.
2 points:
- Start from starting line puts you att the beginning of Laubeggstrasse (long before turns 12-13-14, 14 being the last corner).
and
- something went wrong here (in Turn 2)

View attachment 377341
I will check the arrow part of the image.
But when it comes to the starting point I don't think I'm wrong.
For more information, please check from the link.

Looking pretty good--just a few issues here and there.

The hidden objects for the pit boxes must be off, or there's another issue. While taking some practice laps and pitting, the pit box is visible, but disappears just as you pull into it. If you slowly back up and move to the left some, then start and stop a few times, you can find it.

A paddock area should be added to the side of the pitlane.

I also see some barriers that need to be closed off, like right at the end of the pit lane area.

In general, it could use some more texture, normal map, and shaders work, but it's very enjoyable already in a formula E-Prix car.
I don't quite understand what you are saying. Can you attach an image if possible?
Also, since this Track is a convert, I don't want to delete the object as much as possible.

I will check the arrow part of the image.
But when it comes to the starting point I don't think I'm wrong.
For more information, please check from the link.
I know. I made a sections file (track description) for the track.
I used a similar map and can see the starting grid/line is supposed to be where it is.
You do start there (at track point 0.814) and the first corners you reach are T12-T13-T14. About 80 meters before T1 (which is the next) is another white line at track point 0.000, which should correspond with the starting line.
In short: the start grid is where it is supposed to be according the available track maps but it should have the 0.000 mark.

I don't quite understand what you are saying. Can you attach an image if possible?
Also, since this Track is a convert, I don't want to delete the object as much as possible.

Begin a practice session without any other cars. Set up a pit stop to change tires, do a couple of laps, then enter the pit area. You'll see the red markers for the box where you're supposed to stop. As you pull up into the box, it disappears, and nothing happens--the tires aren't changed. If you back up and pull forward a few times while shifting to the left, you can eventually trigger the tire change. This likely has something to do with the hidden pit box objects. Maybe they aren't placed correctly, or they haven't been rotated the right direction as required by AC.

I know. I made a sections file (track description) for the track.
I used a similar map and can see the starting grid/line is supposed to be where it is.
You do start there (at track point 0.814) and the first corners you reach are T12-T13-T14. About 80 meters before T1 (which is the next) is another white line at track point 0.000, which should correspond with the starting line.
In short: the start grid is where it is supposed to be according the available track maps but it should have the 0.000 mark.
I couldn't fully convey my lack of English. I attach great importance to the finish line and count the number of laps there. The same is true for the original rfactor version.

Begin a practice session without any other cars. Set up a pit stop to change tires, do a couple of laps, then enter the pit area. You'll see the red markers for the box where you're supposed to stop. As you pull up into the box, it disappears, and nothing happens--the tires aren't changed. If you back up and pull forward a few times while shifting to the left, you can eventually trigger the tire change. This likely has something to do with the hidden pit box objects. Maybe they aren't placed correctly, or they haven't been rotated the right direction as required by AC.
I understand. I will check it.

This is another great eprix track- very tight track - walls. Graphics for these tracks are great.

The pit stall problem could be the track surface where the stalls are placed may not be designated as PIT and the pit stall we go to disappears when we go onto that surface area. The track surface adjacent to it does show and turn on the pit stall I go to.

The track as we all know is not quite setup for AI racing(WIP). left and right side lines need to be created for better control of AI possibly some AI Hints needed cause of the tight track and walls.

Keep up the great work on getting us ePrix tracks for AC.

shin956 updated Swiss ePrix (Bern Street Circuit) with a new update entry:

1.1 update

Manual installation recommended as it contains the camtool file

v1.1 changelog;
Reworked trees and updated textures
I adjusted the shader
Adjusted ext_config
VAO has been renewed
Updated preview
Adjusted ai_hint.ini, overlays.ini, surface.ini, semaphore.ini
Updated road surface and grass texture
Increased the number of Pit / Start to 24