ALKMNDZA updated SweetFX for F1 2014 by ALKMNDZA with a new update entry:

Less Contrast & Colours

New Version Previews:

SweetFXv20byALKMNDZA1_zps4d932300.jpg

SweetFXv20byALKMNDZA3_zps0935d7c4.jpg

SweetFXv20byALKMNDZA2_zps9fba6bd2.jpg

Rate & Comment :D

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello, to install, it is necessary to copy both file in the directory F1 2014?
I am 64bits, thus I suppose that I have to copy both file of the file 64?
excuse my english

Updated version looks very good in the overcast and wet weather races! :) Dark and gloomy,like it should be.(overcast&rain) Looks good in clear(sunlight) too. Maybe you could add some warm orange color/sepia/sunlight? to soften it just a little(?) just a suggestion. :)

Last edited:
Updated version looks very good in the overcast and wet weather races! :) Dark and gloomy,like it should be.(overcast&rain) Looks good in clear(sunlight) too. Maybe you could add some warm orange color/sepia/sunlight? to soften it just a little(?) just a suggestion. :)

Glad to read that :roflmao: I suggest you this, i think is for you, use it with my sweetfx settings :D I used the 3rd version btw

BUT WANT TO UNDERSTAND THAT WINDOWS 7 AND NOW PASSED !!!

THE MOST PEOPLE NOW USA WINDOWS 8.1, UNLESS THEY ARE INCAPABLE OF !!!

THEREFORE 'MOUNTAIN OF THIS FILE TO MOST PEOPLE DO NOT NEED TO NOTHING !!!

BUT WANT TO UNDERSTAND THAT WINDOWS 7 AND NOW PASSED !!!

THE MOST PEOPLE NOW USA WINDOWS 8.1, UNLESS THEY ARE INCAPABLE OF !!!

THEREFORE 'MOUNTAIN OF THIS FILE TO MOST PEOPLE DO NOT NEED TO NOTHING !!!
I still use my Windows 7, and I used Windows 8.1 for 5 months and I can tell you it is not for gaming. W7 will always be the one that will be capable of do everything and anything.

They runned okay with me aswell but one day I was playing F1 2013 and the PC froze, out of nowhere. Couldn't force restart or close it down.
BSoD? there must be something conflicted. have you checked the event viewer for what the errors it had before? (after you forced to shut your PC and woke it up again, when you still use 8.1)

BSoD? there must be something conflicted. have you seen the event viewer for what the errors it had before? (after you force to shut your PC and woke it up again, when you still use 8.1)
So right after I disconnect the PC from the cable and reconnect it again, it started but froze on the windows loading. It's all okay now, got Windows 7 back and everything's running smooth. Only thing is that the files I had at the time (like some unreleased mods for F1 2013) were removed as the HDD was formatted.

So right after I disconnect the PC from the cable and reconnect it again, it started but froze on the windows loading. It's all okay now, got Windows 7 back and everything's running smooth. Only thing is that the files I had at the time (like some unreleased mods for F1 2013) were removed as the HDD was formatted.
hmm.. reminds me to the problem i had a few weeks ago. a NTFS problem, the windows started but it froze then the BSoD appeared, rolled back to BIOS, windows started and froze and BSoD again all the time . left me nothing to did but reformat the drive, reinstall the windows and everything i have.

the speech and 'one does not exist any problem with any game with Windows 8.1 !!!

If you have them, and 'cause I do not know how to use them or the problems created you!

Or do you have a very old PC!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 310 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 207 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years