Resource icon

Misc SweetFX Enhanced Graphics Settings 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Good !! I You can make the same better settings for the 1.5 version too ? Thank You.

I think you can take the 1.4 settings.txt file and paste in the 1.5 sweetFX, i think is not necessary to copy line by line again. Its not the right way to do it, but i think that works... I guess

PD: Making the preview images!

ALKMNDZA updated SweetFX Enhanced Graphics Settings by ALKMNDZA with a new update entry:

SweetFX Enhanced Graphics Settings by ALKMNDZA 2.0

New Quality, New Colors and New Lights... This mod Includes adjustments for "Low" or "Ultra" SMAA settings, you can choose "Low" SMAA settings for a minor performance cost, choose "Ultra" for the highest quality.

This new version includes the "Natural Colors" settings, you can choose the one you like more.

Remember this:

Use this keys to use SweetFX
ON / OFF = Scroll Lock
Screenshot = Print Screen
Reload SweetFX = Pause Break

You can change the "keys" to use SweetFX:

See the following URL...

Read the rest of this update entry...

SweetFX is nice but, imho, it's not worth extra performance cost. Especially in games like F1 2013 which look already great, out of the box. My FPS drop for about 10-15 % and, like I said, since F1 2013 look already great, I think there's no point. In some older and uglier games.... it's ok I guess.
Btw, @ALKMNDZA do you really have to make default F1 2013 look SO bad, compared to your version, by eliminating AA completely ?!? :confused:
Of course that game will look quite bad and jagged. I just say.... it's not fair....
I mean.... who doesn't use FSAA these day anyway ? :sneaky:
But.... nice work on "natural" there.
Maybe a little bit over-saturated but hey.... that's only my opinion.
Cheers.

SweetFX is nice but, imho, it's not worth extra performance cost. Especially in games like F1 2013 which look already great, out of the box. My FPS drop for about 10-15 % and, like I said, since F1 2013 look already great, I think there's no point. In some older and uglier games.... it's ok I guess.
Btw, @ALKMNDZA do you really have to make default F1 2013 look SO bad, compared to your version, by eliminating AA completely ?!? :confused:
Of course that game will look quite bad and jagged. I just say.... it's not fair....
Cheers.

Cheers.

First: I use SMAA settings, no FXAA :D

Second: I have a poor PC, i desable FXAA, SMAA and other things in nvidia control panel (for a better performance), so my default F1 2013 looks awful :unsure: The Low and Ultra SMAA settings affects more to poor PC. If you have a nice PC, of course will not affect you. :p

Third: You can turn off "vibrance" settings, this will desaturate a bit :)

:thumbsup:

MY Game dont start: i put all the files in my main f1 2013 folder (i tired 1.4 version and 1.5)
but i only get these 2 errors:
5bumj.png

In eng: The procedure "CreateDXGIFactory2" was in the DLL: not found "C: \ WINDOWS \ SYSTEM32 \ d3d11.dll". (hope u understand Google translater :D)

5bunA.png

in eng:
Support for DirectX 10 or 11 required (but i have DirectX 11)

I hope u guys can help me :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 303 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 203 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 154 7.8%
  • < 5 years