Resource icon

Misc SweetFX 2.0 for F1 2015 + Blur improvement 2015-07-20

Login or Register an account to download this content
<snip>
you could try this link, its in german but there is a translate button in the top right hand corner, this has a very similar effect but does reduce the framerate a bit. There is also a mod to remove the intro videos on the same site!

mod edit : Please do not link to other racing websites

Last edited by a moderator:
Same problem here, game wont start after i install the files. Admin, latest update, verified the game on steam. as soon as i delete the files it starts again.
That is really strange why it works for some ppl and not for others... Try hitting alt+enter so the game goes into windowed mode,exit the game, reinstall the files and start the game in windowed mode. Let us know if it makes any difference

That is really strange why it works for some ppl and not for others... Try hitting alt+enter so the game goes into windowed mode,exit the game, reinstall the files and start the game in windowed mode. Let us know if it makes any difference
The same, game goes to error 41. Exit and uninstalled, start the game again and it's in windowed mode still, so the setting went through, but the problem still stands. Anything else I could try ?

The same, game goes to error 41. Exit and uninstalled, start the game again and it's in windowed mode still, so the setting went through, but the problem still stands. Anything else I could try ?
All points to a driver problem... Graphic card conflicts with the .dll files idk, try different drivers?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 71 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 385 39.9%