Resource icon

Misc SweetFX 2.0 for F1 2015 + Blur improvement 2015-07-20

Login or Register an account to download this content
nanco submitted a new resource:

SweetFX 2.0 for F1 2015 + Blur improvement - SweetFX 2.0 for F1 2015 + Blur improvement

SweetFX 2.0 for F1 2015 + Blur improvement
Original config file created by K-Putt, i edited the sharpness on it which improves the blur.
This is the whole SweetFX. Just unpack the .rar file and copy the files in your game dir and start the game. The "scroll" key on your keyboard toggles the effect on or off.

This is how your game dir should look like (highlighted files are the SweetFX files from the .rar)
316krah.jpg

Note: If the sharpness is...

Read more about this resource...

id like to try but i have no scroll lock key on my logitech keyboard.is it possible to turn on or off with another key.Ok figured it out just assigned another key in txt file.

Last edited:
id like to try but i have no scroll lock key on my logitech keyboard.is it possible to turn on or off with another key.Ok figured it out just assigned another key in txt file.
This is what you need to do:
1. go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\F1 2015\SweetFX
2. look for Global_settings.txt and open it.
3 look for the line #define ReShade_ToggleKey VK_SCROLL //Set the key that should toggle the effects On/Off
4. change VK_SCROLL to VK_SPACE
5. space key is gonna toggle it on/off

This is what you need to do:
1. go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\F1 2015\SweetFX
2. look for Global_settings.txt and open it.
3 look for the line #define ReShade_ToggleKey VK_SCROLL //Set the key that should toggle the effects On/Off
4. change VK_SCROLL to VK_SPACE
5. space key is gonna toggle it on/off
After i copy the files in F1 2015 folder game don´t start. steam error 41.

Yes i have kaspersky internet security 15 and malwarebytes anti malware running and they dont delete the files...
ive got norton security suite. it scans it and says its unknown and it just deletes it without giving me the option to keep it

just redownloaded it and norton let it through. that was weird

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back