Released Sweet Lamb 1.0 (Rally Wales GB)

The result will be different, and your textures must comprise many transitions because blending, even if used in original RBR, cannot be implemented yet.

Ok than i belive, you know the work after btb.....
We never want release a only BTB track, so we used dummy textures for BTB, quick and dirty....
It would be good to make a better bridge 3dsmax to btb (import 3dsmax meshes as driveable ground in BTB) but i know there some differnces for texture and physics. Maybe my wish is impossible...

One think is important, you must thinking about before you start a project if you want to get only BTB track or native RBR track or both (or Rfactor too).
most of the tracks, wich seen here will not able to convert to native RBR file form (it´s possible but the work for convertig is much more as make new)
Andrea know what i mean :D

I hope it will possible to convert your track and you want do it.

Lamda

Can i ask a some question why do you want convert BTB to native RBR file format? Is main purpose to use track in Czech plugin? It's seems very big job to do all the converting and stuff, you can use that time for making tracks rather than spending all that time for converting. As i understood Wally should be able to make some sort of BTB support for his plugin, maybe he is not interested, i dont know that. Anyone asked him about that?
Sorry about the ot ENO:shame:

it is impossible implement BTB tracks into cz Plugin (only rx plugin is possible). With rx plugin it isn´t possible to drive online.
Secound reason is, you have only for native file form camera and object shadows. You are able to make replays videos and so on and Track with shadows looks much better/realistic than without.
Third 3dsmax gives some more possibilitis to change own look. it is hard to learn but i don´t want miss the great choosing and forming possibilities. With 3dsmax i can do all more exactly. The price is, it takes much more time than BTB and place object is a mess with 3dsmax.

OT end

Lamda

I hope you will permit to use it "online" on french plugin rallysim because it deserves it! :question:

for Rallyesim RSRBR admins: I read the thread relative to my track on rallyesim. I could understand the sense of the discussion. If you feel you want different collisions just tell me and I will export a new version for you. Presently collisions are not tunable to obtain movable "soft" objects. So just choose from "hologram" and "block of concrete". I just registered on your forum, we can maybe discuss on that thread when I have account activation.

Version 1.2.1 available (corrected collisions), see first post.

Thanks go to the RSRBR community for further testing which made me improve the track.

• Mehly

Great track, but could you pls post the links to the XPacks you have used in this track?

Because I'm still missing certain objects in my Project like the timer at the start, the warning tape and so on...

Would be great if you could tell where I can download the XPacks including these objects (and maybe some further objects?)

kindly regards

Great track, but could you pls post the links to the XPacks you have used in this track?

Because I'm still missing certain objects in my Project like the timer at the start, the warning tape and so on...

Would be great if you could tell where I can download the XPacks including these objects (and maybe some further objects?)

kindly regards

I created xpacks expressely for this track and they are not going to be released.
They would not even be "user friendly": for instance, the warning tape and field fences are made by walls + objects to have more freedom in modeling. They are not sobjects.
The only object I can provide is the timer, which I took from RBR. I'll pm you the 3ds file.

great Eneko! welcome back on the forum, we have been missing you!

and also great stage time, I (the author...) can dig a 2.53 with the focus while sweating, but I'm not a rally driver as you are, so it's OK.

As for Loeb: we can't compare with 2008 stage, because they made it shorter because of icy conditions. But the weather and road conditions were horrible in that case. Maybe later this month we will see a proper complete stage without snow.

p.s. are you still in track making?

Great track!

It is cool to see in TV-broadcasts Sweet Lamb stage. Specially when road is at incar and normal cameras footages is recognisable. Whole RBR stage is intense speed all the time, downhill sections is extreamly technicals, lines need to be exact right.

Good to see how reality stages can be create with BTB, when developers are talented :)

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 303

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back